Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs® Medium Glow Leg Makeup.

• Water resistant.
  • Spray-on perfect legs in an instant!
  • For light to medium skin tones.

does this transfer easily or will it stay on similar to a self tanner?
Never used this...does it get onto clothes? Or wash off quickly when in the shower?
Where can I get some in Ghana
Start your review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup!
Scottsdale, AZ
I really wanted to love this product, but it showed up streaky when applied and easily rubbed off, so I felt self conscious when wearing it. I would maybe wear it if I had a photo shoot or a controlled environment, but not to a pool party or anywhere I might be warm.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Kissimmee, FL
This product may work for anyone who already has some kind of a tan, but for someone as pale as I am the product even in the lightest shade didn’t work. It’s a good price point if you need touch ups between spray tans. The smell was a bit chemically for me as well.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Hermitage, TN
I love that this gives a soft coverage - it doesn’t feel like anything is caked on my skin. Using it however is really difficult; unless I got a detective can. It didn’t spray easily, and I’m not sure what the consistency is supposed to be. Still love it though.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Rosacea, Body Acne
Evansdale, IA
this REALLY does cover up all blemishes on your legs. I don't think I would ever find a use for it, but definitely worth the buy for people who would! It is a little hard to get off your hands after spreading it on, so that would be a big downside for me.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Valley Vlg, CA
this is my go to “crap I have a party and my legs are pale AF” self tanner! You put it on 5 minutes before getting dressed and your legs are instantly bronzed and ready to go. It doesn’t transfer or sweat off and stays on well in water. It’s like magic!
Clearwater, FL
Summer in a can! Bronze legs made super easy with this product- even easier to apply! Not sticky/greasy and easy to rub in. I even used this on my arms and other exposed areas to enhance my tan. The added shimmer is a bonus! Sally Hansen
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Redness / Cellulite
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product to even out my skin tone and hide the appearance of cellulite. It is easy apply and can be rubbed smooth. However, it has a shimmer to it which looks less natural than the lotion version. It also will rub off with sweat.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Valley Vlg, CA
This product is horrible for the environment. Aerosol is so bad to be putting into the air. Also I don’t like the texture. I wouldn’t recommend using this, if you want to use the self tanner I think that using a lotion is much better.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Stretch Marks, Rosacea, In-Grown Hairs
I was so excited when I received this product for review! For some reason, my shins will never hold a tan so this seemed like a perfect fix for some color. The color I received was very natural, not quite dark but better than the pale I’ve been working with. Application was a little more trouble than I expected. I had expected to be able to apply it directly but the instructions tell you to spray into your hand and then apply. For anyone who has ever used traditional sunless tanners, that’s somewhat off putting. But since this isn’t as permanent, you are able to wash it right off after application with soap and water. My biggest issue with using this is that it isn’t more permanent, which is to be expected. The nature of this product is temporary and for special occasions so I can’t fault it. It does what it is expected but for someone like myself, I prefer something longer lasting just so I don’t have to worry about transferring onto my clothes or bedding and I don’t have to do the application as often. If you’re looking for something for a special occasion though, this should fit the bill. Just be cautious with lighter clothing or seating.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...