Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
First off, to give you an idea of my skin. I'm 36 with a light complexion and blonde. I no longer live in the sun or tanning beds for health reasons but I'm a product junkie that has tried many self tanning/coverage items to cover my fair legs. I have used this stuff for the last 3 years and it is a staple in my house. I love it so much that I have even overpaid in emergency situations.

I have several spider veins on my legs and a couple deep veins on the back of my knees. Nothing covers them; however, this product does cover the spider veins and lessens the severity of my two deep veins. Also, I live in Southeast Louisiana where it is humid and I can report this stuff will not budge after a full day in sun and a full night of sweaty summer dancing. It will even survive hot steamy sex:) It will sadly not survive a hot tub but thats kind of a given. I once forgot about my "fake" legs and after a jacuzzi dip I emerged with my sad fair legs. It was like Cinderella after midnight:(

Now to my trick for perfect color... I started with the light airbrush color and I loved it but when I use self tanner I noticed the coverage was not as great. I used the tan glow and success! I didnt feel orange and tan looked good. One day playing around, I sprayed the light in one area of my thigh and then sprayed the tan color next to it. I repeated around my whole leg in a VERY light spray then rubbed it all in and the color combo of the light and tan was perfection! It was like contouring. I was so impressed, I did my whole body and now it is my routine for summer weekends. The best part is that I have a couple age spots on my arms and this stuff does a great job toning them down.

My favorite thing is not only the color but this product gives your skin a younger looking appearance. I do make sure my skin is exfoliated and I apply a very light lotion prior and after application. I have also applied just a tad bit of coconut oil after applying and my body looks soft, tan and younger!! I had to play around with the oil to get it just right. If you use too much you will be an oil slick and the Sally Hansen will run all over. I say practice and see what works best for you. I never apply this on my face. I use a dark self tanner and a drop of water to match my body to my face. I hope this helps all of you!! BTW, it is messy until you get the hang of it but I dont mind cleaning a small mess if it means I can look good!!!!!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Columbus, OH
I bought this before my cousin's wedding last month, and I loved it! I didn't want to wear tights since it was still warm, but my legs lost its summer glow so I thought I would try this. I bought the shade "light glow" since I just wanted something to even out my skin and cover imperfections. The application process was easy, and the product was easy to work with and dries pretty quick. There was also no streaking or fake orange color. It was also easy to remove with soap and water. Unlike spray tans, this product will not transfer onto clothes or any fabrics. The product leaves a tiny hint of shimmer, and it almost does look like you're wearing tights. My mom, sister, and sister-in-law all thought I was wearing tights, and they couldn't believe it when I told them I wasn't! This product stayed on until the following day, when I washed it off. I will definitely buy this again!!!
Marian M.
Marian M.
June 14, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Medium Glow Leg With Free Nail File
This product has been my go-to for years now.. and seriously, this product is amazing - the lotion AND the spray.
First, it's liquidy. And it's intimidating - but once you spread it on, it does WONDERS. I highly suggest putting on lotion first, though. It helps it go on smoothr and nicer. I recommend putting it on a few hours before whatever event you're going to - I haven't tried putting it on the night before, just because I didn't want to see what would happen. So, I can't really tell you on that.
After applying, you immediately notice a difference - in color and appearance. Like, seriously - my legs look flawless! It camouflages bruises and any imperfections nicely.
I bought this product again today, and I'm excited to use it again. If you haven't tried it, do it! I highly doubt you'll regret it!!
Katie G.
Katie G.
New Albany, OH
April 4, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Medium Glow Leg With Free Nail File
This was my first try at self spray tanning, and I absolutely love it!

I wanted something I wouldn't have to run in, and you still have to rub it in, but it's so worth it! Once it dries, it doesn't come off until you wash it off (although I would think if you bumped up against something really hard or something it might transfer).

And honestly, it lives up to the name. Every time I use this, I feel like my legs are airbrushed.

My only complaint is I wish there was maybe ONE shade lighter. This is the lightest shade and I have pale skin and red hair, so sometimes I feel like I look a little orange. My friends have assured me this isn't the case, but I'd feel better if there was a shade just a bit lighter.

Overall though, I absolutely love this!
Toni B.
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
The ultimate "cheat sheet" to perfect summer legs all year around. I am naturally pale and have small spider veins on the back of my legs that I usually hide. When the time arises that I want to pull out that LBD and slip on the perfect pair of heels I always make this my first step to getting dressed. The trick is to spray a small amount in the palm of your hand, rub your hands gently together and then apply to your legs lightly. You can always build up the coverage. If you spray directly onto legs it can get a little out of control. The product dries quickly, approximately 60 seconds and you are good to get dressed. I have never had he product transfer to clothing or objects and it is water proof so any splashes you are fine.
Maritza T.
Maritza T.
This is not a self tanner, it is leg makeup. I've been using this for 12 years. Before I had laser hair removal I had very dark thick hair on my legs, and even after shaving you could see the dark hair even beneath the pores because of my fair skin. So I started using this to even out my skin and give it some color. I've only had some transfer when I apply a thick layer, it's shimmery so when it's thick it is pretty noticeable. But it is pretty waterproof. I think the problem I had with it is the medium shade, it's not flattering on most people, the light is too light and dark is too dark. I've combined colors before to get a better shade. I use it every time I have an event. It works well to cover scars and veins.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
June 7, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Medium Glow Leg With Free Nail File
I am so thankful to all of my Influenster peeps for introducing me to this amazing product! Seriously, I was so tired of trying all of these orange, smelly, streaky lotions and sprays. This does NONE of that!! It is super easy to spray in your hands and apply. It dries fast and doesn't streak! It leaves a very pretty golden color with shimmer in it. The best part is that it doesn't rub off on clothes or anything and stays put until you wash it with soap and water! I actually forgot to wash it off after going out the other night and it was still the same in the morning and did not transfer any color onto my sheets! It's affordable and this is a reputable brand that has been around for a long time. Go Sally!!
June D.
June D.
love, love, love this stuff! I've been a huge fan for over 5 years. This is perfect for giving your legs a nice overall look that you would expect from hosiery, but without having to actually wear anything else. I actually will also apply this to my arms too if I'm wearing something short sleeved and looking for a little coverage. Stays on all day, and I don't need to re-apply it at all. But, if you get it on your hands after rubbing it in to your legs it is easily removed. Also love how they are available to pick up at pretty much any retailer, and have a really nice price point. I've also found that a bottle lasts me quite awhile, which is always a plus.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
I've used this several times and it always has good coverage. My legs are so white they're practically see through. This covers my white legs and all my veins really well. A tip I have is to apply a light layer of lotion to your legs first, and then put a little more and spray it into your hands first, mix, then apply to your legs. After I do that I go back and spray and quickly rub into the spots that need a little more coverage. It works great if you're super pale and also helps to not accumulate too much product around your knees or ankles. I'll also add make sure you have plenty of time for this to dry really well!
KELLI T.
KELLI T.
Vista, CA
I love this stuff. I was so hesitant to purchase it at first. It was $14.99, which isn't expensive but also not cheap so I was leary. I realized quickly that this was not really a self tanner and more like make up for your leggs; basically liquid nylons. It is easy to apply and makes your leggs look fab. It covers veins, bruises, helps to mask cellulite...it is also water resistant so you don't need to worry about water spots if you get splashed by water. Quick tip: to remove from hands after applying use alcohol and soap, should come off easy!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Does this look real on?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those of you that have tried this would you recommend wearing gloves to use this product?
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Does it leave any funky smell?
Linda F.
Linda F.
Do you recommend this? Also does it run off on clothing?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How long does this last?