BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Self-Tanner

Sally Hansen® Airbrush Legs® Medium Glow Leg Makeup.

• Water resistant.
  • Spray-on perfect legs in an instant!
  • For light to medium skin tones.

• One reviewer suggested applying with your hands first but won't i...3 Answers
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup does anyone know if this ac...1 Answers
  • I am very fair skinned and my legs are always so much lighter tha...1 Answers
Jasmine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I began using this product once I came to college because I was getting very pale. I'm a medium skin tone naturally and I lived in Texas before, so I'd always be pretty tan year round. Now that I'm in the east coast, I'm actually experiencing what it is like to get pale. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I used the medium glow and the deep glow. I never really had an issue with transfer when I used the medium glow, but I recently used the deep glow and it was transferring everywhere. When I showered it got on the curtains, and wouldn't budge to come off. It transferred all over the white shirt I wore after showering. SO that really sucked. But overall, I really like this product. Leaves a beautiful shimmer, and also kinda leaves a hint of color after a couple showers so I enjoy that. There's no obnoxious scent to it, the shades i've tried are nice. The deep glow even though was too dark for me, still looked amazing. Would recommend.
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is great, but the spray on system is disastrous! I tried it several times trying to perfect my method, but it just didn’t happen and I ended up with tan colored bathroom walls too and splotchy looking Legs. This product dries almost instantly so it’s hard to blend. Luckily it’s not expensive, so if you try it and it doesn’t work for you you’re not out a big investment. This just wasn’t the product for me-sorry!
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
Very easy to use and gives such a natural looking tan for any event. I wish it lasted longer but I was very satisfied with he results that I received. I got compliments from everyone that it looked awesome and so natural which is important to me when finding a reliable self tanner.
Maddison C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing, I used to use this everyday when I had to go out. I don't use it as much now but this stuff is the jam. It is very long lasting and so easy to use. I would totally recommend this to anyone who would want to start using self tanner.
Allie G.
Great product. This always makes my legs look awesome and I love using it for special events! The scent is minimal and it is a discrete gradual increase in tan. I would definitely buy this product again.
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I have dances or events to go to. I think it works pretty well, but it gets on light colored clothing and that really is a bummer. It basically looks like spray on hose.
June D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love, love, love this stuff! I've been a huge fan for over 5 years. This is perfect for giving your legs a nice overall look that you would expect from hosiery, but without having to actually wear anything else. I actually will also apply this to my arms too if I'm wearing something short sleeved and looking for a little coverage. Stays on all day, and I don't need to re-apply it at all. But, if you get it on your hands after rubbing it in to your legs it is easily removed. Also love how they are available to pick up at pretty much any retailer, and have a really nice price point. I've also found that a bottle lasts me quite awhile, which is always a plus.
Allyson M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the tan glow shade and omg I'm in loveeee! 😍 I'm quite fair but figured since ot was an aerosol spray I could get away with the medium shade. After buying it I realized it directs you to spray it in your hands and then rub it on your skin. The tan glow shade still gave me a beautiful natural tan color that last through an outside wedding in August and all night through rain while we sat around the fire. I even used it on my arms and back to help cover tan lines! 100% recommend this product it did get on the inside of my dress a little bit I'll update on how well that comes off. It does wash off your hands easily, but I used a wash cloth to rub the palms of my hands and in between my fingers so I I didn't get any weird lines on my wrists.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have tried this product in spray, it is very easy to use and leaves a very natural color (at least the light glow that is the one I have used). I only use it on my legs. The only problem is that it has like shimmer, it looks good, but it leaves you all clothes or anything that rubs with skin full of shimmer. So it looks cute, but leaves spots. I suppose that happens because it is washable, it is completely removed when you put water on it. So... that can be a pro or a contra, it depends on what you are looking for
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those of you that have tried this would you recommend wearing gloves to use this product?
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Does this look real on?
Robyn W.
Does it leave any funky smell?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How long does this last?
Linda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you recommend this? Also does it run off on clothing?