Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Deep Glow Leg Makeup for Tan to Deep Skin Tones Water Resistant (3-pack)

BY SALLY HANSEN

Flawless healthy-looking legs in an instant Imagine the feeling of absolute freedom from pantyhose. Spray-on water-resistant skin perfecting leg makeup stays fresh and natural-looking all day. This breakthrough fromula is weightless. Long-lasting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
This Sally Hansen Airbrush Tan works pretty well. It's not the best stuff I've ever used and I prefer a different brand, but it does leave a nice tan. You have have to make sure it's evened out because it may get splotchy it some places. If you don't like to splurge on tanning products, then this would probably be a better fit for you.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Selena m.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This self tanner is awesome! It's streak free ( if used correctly ) nice color & blends super well! Not to mention it incredibly easy to apply. I take this on trips, friends houses, special events etc. you'll never be disappointed with this product
Janderie L.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product.
Makes your legs look perfect.
Gives your legs a smooth finished look.
Doesn't give you the orange looking tan like other self tanners do.
Hands down the best one I've used especially being a drug store brand.
Can't go without this.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Okmulgee, OK
I tried this product hoping it would give me a semi natural looking tan, but since I'm super light skinned I never thought took the time to think that my skin my not turn out the way I wanted it to. I ended up looking very orange and it wasn't a very pleasant feeling. ūüėā maybe if I got a shade lighter it could Of worked.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
I always have a can of this laying around. I don't only use it for my legs but my whole body. Ive tried many self tanners and this is my favorite! It makes your skin a perfect airbrush look and gives you even skin tone all over. It texture reminds me of spray on foundation and will stay on for a while unless you use soap. Its pretty good water resistance. Just be carefull where you are when you apply it! Id recommend laying old towels down on the floor then just throwing them into the washer. This stuff doesn't stain clothes or swimsuits either. I use the lightest one and its perfect for me, its also very shimmery. This is part of my beauty secrets because it takes away the appearence of stretch marks and cellulite like crazy!!!
Monroe M.
Monroe M.
I have used several different self tanners and this is probably my favorite! It has a very pigmented tan color and really does give you an instant glow that is very noticeable. Make sure when using it you select a color not too far from your skin tone because otherwise, you may be a little orange. Also, definitely spray it on in a bathroom or somewhere you don't mind getting dirty because it does get on your surroundings. I recommend this product to people all the time.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
I received this in my voxbox and I was excited to try it! I have not so attractive legs and this defiantly revamped them to have a more even and nice color.
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS IS NOT A SELF TANNER

THIS IS MAKEUP FOR LEGS/BODY

Easy to apply

Good coverage

Not a very good color range

Colors look pretty fake

Will streak

Not water proof

Does transfer onto clothing
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product just blends into my skin tone with great ease and hides my many blemishes and also adds a bit of shine in the sunlight. Smooth and waterproof. Great product for the summer. I will definitely buy it again.
Germaine P.
Germaine P.
Caracas. Distrito Capital
How is this product?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those who tried, did the colors looks real?