Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Stays fresh and natural looking all day Covers freckles, veins and imperfections. Helps stimulate microcirculation for healthier and firmer looking legs and feet Water and transfer resistant Now you can give your legs a makeover in just seconds. No sun. No salon. No streaks. Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs. This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances the coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections. It's water and transfer resistant. Bare legs are nice. Airbrush Legs are irresistible. Find Airbrush Legs in the Sally Hansen section at your local retailer..

[product:sally-hansen-airbrush-legs-99] does this product leave streaks or marks?
[product:sally-hansen-airbrush-legs] - is this product worth the hype? Is it comparable to the tanning water?
Does this product actually help you get tan? How well did it work? Was it noticeable? Worth the price?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs!
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs uploaded by Tatum S.
Overall I like this product because of the confidence and glow it gives me! It is an aerosol though, so it can (and probably will) make a mess in your room if you don’t use a tanning mitt to apply it! I love it as a self tanner, an “imperfection” blurrer, it even can help me conceal some minor bruises if I have any. I will say that it transfers onto to clothes (makeup on your clothes) but to prevent this I take an old towel and gently rub it on the areas I applied the product to after it has dried and I’ve found that that helps a lot. Overall, I like this product and would recommend it to someone who wants to lightly conceal on your legs or anywhere, and fake tan a little, and is not worried about transfer too much like me. Also sorry about the picture I didn’t want to post anything too revealing but I think the picture shows the gist of the product (:
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
The ultimate "cheat sheet" to perfect summer legs all year around. I am naturally pale and have small spider veins on the back of my legs that I usually hide. When the time arises that I want to pull out that LBD and slip on the perfect pair of heels I always make this my first step to getting dressed. The trick is to spray a small amount in the palm of your hand, rub your hands gently together and then apply to your legs lightly. You can always build up the coverage. If you spray directly onto legs it can get a little out of control. The product dries quickly, approximately 60 seconds and you are good to get dressed. I have never had he product transfer to clothing or objects and it is water proof so any splashes you are fine.
Proma P.
Dallas, TX
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs uploaded by Proma P.
I am reviewing this product as a leg makeup and not as a leg tanning product. As I have medium skin tone with warm undertone, I use it to blur the dark spots on my legs. This comes in a spray bottle and is easy to use. I use a makeup brush instead of my hands. It does cover my discoloration, but it is a bit orange for me. Also, it is not transfer-proof. So be careful as it transfers to clothes and other materials that your legs touch. Overall, I am happy with this product. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It will give you a beautiful color and cover up your cellulite, varicose veins or any other skin blemish. It makes me look thinner and more defined. It can rub off on your clothes or where you sit. But if you let it dry and rub it in really well and then use a towel to remove any access it will minimize that problem. Its makeup for your body and it lasts for a few days. I wear it for special occasions when I really want to look my best. I highly recommend this product.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love using this for events and parties that require a quick tan and a dress. This makes my legs look tanned and flawless and stays put all day. Its affordable and the can lasts me about a month and half with continued use. It doesn't take much to achieve what I am wanting. Its a spray but I usually spray it on my hands and work my way from my ankles up and blend it in. It looks natural and pretty. I recommend. It comes in handy for sure.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Target
NICE! I like this leg makeup alot! I got the shade fairest glow and it was very easy to put on. Non messy. It didn't get on my clothes. I waited a few minutes to make sure it was dry and then out the door I went. It held up on a hot very humid day with no problems. It is affordable. It hid imperfections plus gave me a splash of color. I was glowing and my fiance kept giving me compliments. I totally recommend this and would buy it again. Loved it!
Brittani G.
Eugene, OR
Love this product!!! A pro is that it gives you a very natural glowing tan and a con that I’m not obsessed with is that it has glitter in it. Very affordable and I definitely recommend this product. Left leg has no product and right leg has product and you can even see the glitter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: CVS
🇺🇸It is the star product to cover spots, varicose veins, bumps, or imperfections on the skin, it is very easy to use. You can also use it according to the tone of choice to tan. It has an incredible ending on the skin, I am sure you will love it ... 🇪🇨Es el producto estrella para cubrir manchas, varices, golpes o imperfecciones en la piel, es muy fácil de usar. También puedes usarlo según el tono que elijas para broncearte. Tiene un terminado increíble en la piel, seguro que te encantará...
Justine B.
Orange, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It does an amazing job at making my legs look all glimmery and nice. I also think it was really effective in staying on, but is not 100% waterproof at all. Would definitely recommend it if you are not planning on going in the water...
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shawnia W.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product! I use it every summer. I stay out of the sun so when I wear shorts I just spray this on for an instant light tan. It has a mild shimmer not too much or too little and it sent stink like a self tanner that you leave on. I like this because also you can wash it off if you want or just lightly wash your legs without scrubbing and it can last 2 days. For the price you can't beat it.

179 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haydee M.
San Gabriel, CA
il y a un an
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs does this product leave streaks or marks?
Alicia H. il y a 10 mois
No it goes on pretty evenly. It makes ur skin look perfect like too perfect to be real so if ur going to use it deff only put it on your legs. Otherwise it Just looks weird.
Emily D.
Logan, OH
il y a un an
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - is this product worth the hype? Is it comparable to the tanning water?
Jacqueline G. il y a un an
Nah use anything from St tropez