BY SALLY HANSEN

Get irrestistible, perfect legs in an instant and gorgeous, healthy looking skin! The lightweight formula hides imperfections and won't rub off on clothes. Find Airbrush Legs® in the Sally Hansen section at your local retailers. Availble in 5 shades to match any skin tone.

• I have tan skin, but I see that this airbrush makes your ...1 Answers
  • How often do you have to apply to keep the tan look?10 Answers
  • I'm nervous it will run down my legs if it's hot and I st...23 Answers
Ryan W.
I have mixed emotions about this stuff. I faithfully used this everyday a couple years ago but quickly learned how orange it made me and how easily it came off with even a raindrop, even though it’s “water resistant”. I stopped using it and was recently told that it was actually water proof now so I gave it another shot. I will say it is a lot better with water, not shower wise, but you’ll survive in the rain. I like that it’s not orange anymore it actually gives you a pretty glow, but with that being said it doesn’t make you “tan” it just gives your skin a glow. It is VERY bad about rubbing off on EVERYTHING, clothes, car, walls, anything you touch really. I’ve also tried the spray version and it’s veryyyyy glittery, a little too glittery. I prefer other self tanners, preferably waterproof ones, but when those tans start fading I use Sally Hanson’s over it and it evens it out! So that’s a plus!
Amanda A.
Lawrenceville
I bought this a few days ago and it seemed really orange at first. But after you keep rubbing it in, it settles into a nice natural glow. I love the color, but I will say if using the hands, it is difficult to rub in because it dries quickly. It’s like a matte foundation texture. You also do NOT need a lot of product - a little goes a long way. I used it the next day with a tanning mitt that I already had, and it blended in much better when using that. Overall I would recommend this product for a quick easy fix if you want your legs to be tan. It’s not a tanning product, it’s a foundation for your legs. It also did not come off When I was hiking in hot weather - so it stays very well! Affordable price too.
takiya j.
riverdale
True story lol.. I was in a huge rush and couldn’t fine my foundation lol soooo I grabbed this little secret weapon. Omg.. it worked great! I love it. I bought it to try it out and wasn’t really that expensive. Yes, I would try Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs prod again
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I don't fake tan anymore because I'm so scared of skin cancer and the damage to your skin and spray tans NEVER turned out good on me. So I started using this and haven't looked back. I've gotten so many compliments on my "tan" haha and people asking me how my legs look so flawless. I actually use it on my face and arms as well. The only downside is it is NOT transfer resistent so it makes wearing white or light colored clothes prettty difficult.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I use this if I'm going to an event . It makes your legs look airbrushed and perfected . It's a great product . They had a colour called no colour which is a weird name bc it gave ur leg a bit of a tanned look. That's was a great one too .Definitely would recommend for others to tryout
dianelys🇩🇴 p.
Cape coral
i adore this product and swear by it!! it makes my legs have a gorgeous bronzed look covering up all my imperfections, it stays throughout the day and washes out in the shower
Leyla M.
Deer Park, TX
I love having a glowing tan color and most importantly having my face match my body for any events. In the winter it can be tough to get some sun and color on my skin but this is a life saver! You get the perfect color and can pull off a great look with this very easy application process. Be sure to spread it evenly and to wash your hands after or wear gloves so that they don’t stain!
Evelyn H.
GARLAND, TX
Apply like lotion and thoroughly rub it in. That's how easy it is to apply and get a salon like tan in seconds! I recommend this over a spray tan any day of the week! This product does not crack like a spray tan, it doesn't leave you feeling sticky like most sel tanners and smells delicious like coconuts!
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Sadly this product wasn't for my pale skin. It was harder for me to apply without any streaks. I did like the color didn't dry orange-ish and was pretty warm tan.
Ginger G.
Franklinton, NC
I didn’t get this product asa freely but I used tanning products on my legs and arms all summer. This one... omg. I was so amazed with it, it wasn’t orange or thick. It was the perfect natural color. Honestly, I recommend this over sun bathing or tanning beds any day!
Karleigh C.
I'm nervous it will run down my legs if it's hot and I start to sweat. Has anyone has this problem?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Does this self-tanner have an awful smell like most of the others?
Teresa T.
Does this really make you tan or does it turn you orange?
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
Do these work? And if so, do they make your skin look streaky?
Becky N.
Vestal, NY
How often do you have to apply to keep the tan look?