Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#13 in Self-Tanner

Get irrestistible, perfect legs in an instant and gorgeous, healthy looking skin! The lightweight formula hides imperfections and won't rub off on clothes. Find Airbrush Legs® in the Sally Hansen section at your local retailers. Availble in 5 shades to match any skin tone.

Photos (365)
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Portage, MI
I am EXTREMELY fair and have very visible hair follicles. No matter how exfoliated, shaved, and hydrated my legs are you can see little dots all over my legs. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs is my little miracle worker for special events that I don't want to wear nylons to. Though I mostly love to use this in the summer when I wear shorts or skirts.
*Keep in mind that this is NOT a self tanner. It's basically leg makeup. It will come off in the shower and possibly on your clothes/sheets if you sweat.
**Also, it is water resistant, not water proof! Therefore, if you sweat or get wet it will rub off and possibly transfer. I am aware of this and have had little issue with anything like that. (Dancing away at a summer wedding? You may have to stop in the lady's room to blot your legs with a paper towel. It will still look great! Not the end of the world.)
The lightest shade they have is still a little too dark for me (This is why I only give it 4 stars), but I just dilute it with some of my regular body lotion and it looks perfect! As others have mentioned, a little goes a looong way! So just add a dime sized amount or two to your lotion and apply in circular motions. Don't forget to blend down to you feet as well! :)
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
Ok What's not get this confused with a gradual self tanner because that is not what this is basically it is applying A Foundation or makeup camouflage on your skin and you have to use a minimal amount or it will look really fake and you have to let it set and Dr because it will stain on your clothes and if you do it correctly you can look like you have nice coloring almost like you're wearing pantyhose and that is the whole concept of this product and also covers up some unsightly veins and it does make your skin look a little luminous but you have to apply it right and you have to let it set and dry and follow the directions to it too otherwise it's going to look like it's going to be splotchy and you must exfoliate before using this otherwise you're going to have spots that are darker than others so that's a given any time you use self tanning products exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate
Maritza T.
Maritza T.
This isn't a fake tanner!! It doesn't gradually tan you, it's leg makeup, it will wash off in the shower. Very natural looking! This is waterproof and a great shade. I wore this to the river on my legs, I was walking around in it for a while and it still lasted on my legs for a while. Most of it did go away by the end of the night, but it withheld evenly. I have used this to weddings and events and it doesn't transfer onto other things, you just have to be careful, not too careful, it's not like you have to worry the whole time. When I apply it I apply before putting on my shorts or dress, sometimes I'll get some on my arm and it'll get on my clothes before it dries. So better safe. I have also used this with my foundation to more evenly match my body.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this product in a long time to be honest but when I did, it did an amazing job! When it 1st came out many many years ago, it was very unique and different. No one else had a product like this at all. I used to work at Osco's in high school back in 2000 & it was always flying off the shelves. I thought it was a pretty good at being distributed evenly without streaking. It never turned my skin or palms orange. It had good staying power. It did look natural & i loved the light scent it gave. Plus it made legs feel soft and definitely that shiny bronzed glow. That effect makes legs look super long & lean. I stopped using it because I began going indoor tanning. That was also a thing of that era. lol
Francelys R.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the uneven skin tone on my legs that comes to all with age, but I live in a warm climate and like to wear pants that go to below my knee, exposing my lower legs. Prior to using this I was aware that my skin looked older than I do, but with this product I am able to go out feeling as if the sight of my lower legs is no longer a detractive factor, It is easy to apply especially if you use both hands to do each leg, and it creates a warm, beautiful natural tan color with enough coverage to make almost any discoloration unnoticeable.

I hadn't thought of Sally Hansen for products I would use on my skin so I'm really delighted to find this wonderful lotion.
Liza V.
Liza V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the chance to try this some time ago. I have tried the spray version that they make and I have to say I really like this version better. I like that I can place it directly on my hands and not have a spray go all over the place. I like to mix it with a little bit of lotion to make it glide on easier. That's the one thing I didn't like about it, that unless you use some body lotion with it, it doesn't glide on easily and can leave a blotchy appearance. Once I got the hang of how to apply it, it left a nice smooth, and even look. Great way to lightly "tan" your legs, or use to cover minor imperfections on your legs.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cassville, NY
I love this stuff! I use the spray version and i must admit I use it everywhere's not just on my legs. I have really dry skin and Iike to use the face one right after my moisturizer. It gives me a nice glow that's not orangey without having to cake powder on. It also allows me to use my foundations from spring/fall because in the dead of winter I am extremely pale and in the summer I'm extremely tan. It's nice to only have to buy 3 shade (winter, spring, fall) and the dark one for summer. So this is amazing. I've tried many MANY tanners and they all were absolute disasters besides this one.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I buy the light shade and it makes my legs look flawless. I recently got married and turned my entire bridal party on to this and we all wore it on my wedding day. I don't find it to be streaky at all. I would just suggest you put it on after you shower and let it completely dry down before you put your clothes on. I don't find that it transfers at all. I even slept on white sheets after wearing this with no transfer. I even have to scrub it off in the shower with a washcloth to properly remove it. I recommend this to everyone! Love!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Cranston, RI
I LOVE this product! I absolutely recommend using this especially if you need to show your legs for an occasion or just because. For example I had a formal to attend and my legs were extremely white. I remembered influenster had sent me a sample so I had to try it! The results was amazing. My legs were golden with a shine. No signs of orange it was extremely natural! I showed my roommates and they could not believe it. After going through the tube I had after using it I bought it to always have on the shelf. Great job Sally Hansen!!!
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton , OR
I got a free sample size tube from Ulta when I spent a certain amount of money. I usually hate self tanners but since it was free I decided to give it a try. It actually made me a few shades darker (I am very pale) it looked pretty natural and not orange and streaky like the jergens one has made me in the past.. It also didn't have a repulsive scent like the jergens one did. It hid my very obvious blue veins which made me happy and I will probably purchase this in the future. I think I might try the spray can version instead.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
I'm nervous it will run down my legs if it's hot and I start to sweat. Has anyone has this problem?
Mallory O.
Mallory O.
Clifford, MI
Does this self-tanner have an awful smell like most of the others?
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Does this really make you tan or does it turn you orange?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Do these work? And if so, do they make your skin look streaky?
Becky N.
Becky N.
Vestal, NY
How often do you have to apply to keep the tan look?