Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-Up Medium Glow,4.4 oz

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-Up Medium Glow,4.4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-Up Medium Glow,4.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Blue Springs, MO
I used this for prom and I really liked it! I used it on my body to even my spray tan as well! It is a tad orange, but not too bad!
Killeen, TX
3 star because tho it giving you a nice coat on your legs, it doesnt stay too long. Its easily removed when you get wet in pool.
This product gives a Sunkissed look without even trying. Such a great investment. It is quick and easy. Totally need to but more.
Amo este autobronceador. Es lo máximo y la piel queda súper. Fácil de aplicar aunque mancha las manos si lo haces directo,
Woodlake, CA
I did not like this product. It would stain the clothes I was wearing and is very hard to blend evenly throughout the legs.
I love it! I used it every time I wear shorts. I like it because I have many scars on my legs and this cover them all.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was such a mess. It's basically foundation for your legs. It transfers on to everything When you sit down.
Too orange for my taste. And doesn't last for long. My mom used it so I tried once so... I won't use it again
Ozark, MO
I love this although it does tend to make you a little bit orange but it does not streak or anything.
Huntington , NY
I got my legs different color from this omg I got it at Kmart my legs were orange for so long

Looking for your answer?