Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-Up Medium Glow,4.4 oz uploaded by Ilsse V.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make-Up Medium Glow,4.4 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dylan W.
wow.. honestly i did not expect this to work, but boy was i wrong- i love this stuff - wondering how i lived without it before.
Easy to apply, doesn't rub off on clothes etc... washes off (with a bit of scrubbing and soapy water) I used the light one as I am pretty fair- the color is not orangey or streaky like self tanners and doesn't get all mucky at the ankles etc. just spray a bit onto your hand and rub it on. I use it after my shower (and i try to scrub my legs with a loofah to remove any dry skin while in the shower) then just spray a bit into my hand and rub it in really good.. dries / sets in 60 seconds ... very natural color - definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Thomasville, NC
So much better than self tanner. It evens the skin tone of the legs, doesn't rub off on clothing, and can be applied daily. This doesn't make your skin dry and scaly like most self tanners, and you can see the color you're getting right away. I love this product. It covers veins, scars, and other blemishes on the legs without looking fake.
Abby S.
This was a good product, until I looked at my legs in the bright and shining sun. This made my legs really tan, but when I got in the sun I looked like Edward from Twilight. It makes your legs look so abnormally sparkly. People were actually noticing it and commenting, so it's not like it isn't subtle. Besides that, it's hard to blend evenly on your legs. However, it does work to make your legs tan.
ᏰЯᎥ✞✞ᗩИУ B.
 I really enjoy this product especially when I'm going for a night out and I need my legs to look extremely nice. It lasted all night and didn't really have a bad sent. I try to use this product every time I go out. I highly recommend this product  to anyone that wants their legs to look nice for the night,  The only con is that it's a little messy
rene s.
I love this stuff! I'm pretty sure the spray formulation is better than the cream version. I'm pretty pale and prefer this in the "medium" shade - it covers better than the light shade but does make me look like I tanned only my legs and left the rest of my body in the shade. Scentless, transfer-proof and relatively waterproof.
Ilsse V.
Los Lunas, NM
Better than Jergens for sure. It gives instant results and looks natural. It's not like other tanners that make you look orange. The price is good for its quality. Third time I bought this but the medium glow might be a tad too dark for me personally.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
I used this product for graduation to give my body fast color. It was easy to apply but it did get blotchy if you went over an area that has already been done. As for the color, it was pretty orange so I had to put it all over to match my legs. I would recommend but I'm sure there are better alternatives out there.
Jadynne O.
Murphy, TX
I am obsessed with this stuff. I'm a cheerleader and am pretty tan already, so I put this all over my body and it gives me extra color and makes my skin look super flawless under the lights. It's not 100% waterproof, but I'd say it's water resistant and if you do get it on your clothes it washes out pretty easily.
Tanay B.
I've used this product a few times in the summer to cover imperfections. Not a huge fan of the spray. Whether you spray it on your hand or directly on your body, it's messy. The product does cover up discoloration and stretch marks pretty well and I always feel like I'm glowing and flawless when using it.
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
This product was absolutely horrible I sprayed it on before prom it doesn't necessarily dry so if you touch it after it should be dry it isn't and it rubs off on your hand also if I guess even the slightest bit wet it turns a darker shade in the rest of your leg so it's very noticeable