Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make up - Deep (4 oz) uploaded by Casey H.Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make up - Deep (4 oz) uploaded by Casey H.Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Make up - Deep (4 oz) uploaded by Jackie A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally hansen airbrush leg make up - deep (4 oz) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
The product is not a self tanner it is make up for your legs. It is like concealer. From a distance you cannot tell that you are wearing "makeup" on your legs. I would use this product for family pictures, an evening out, or maybe to cover up bruises. The product smudged all over my leather car seats (will not come off), it stained my nails, and left streaks throughout. I was not impressed with it at all.
Malen E.
Greensboro, NC
Really good product , it doesn't last a long time but if you don't touch it a lot it stays , very nice looking finish and not bad for the price meet my expectations
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
I tried this product once...years ago...and the results were a little embarrassing; however, I will say that at the time, I wasn't in-the-know-about judging which shades best compliment by skin tone.
Riba L.
Lighthouse Point, FL
My go to product for summer. I live by this product, if your a masquerader this is a must have for you. It even covers up minor scars.
Aaliyah W.
Oklahoma City
Covered my scars left me with flawless skin and gave me a glow and a nice natural look without being caked on
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
I love this product it has worked great and covers well and also dries quickly with no streaking .
Vanessa G.
Love! Love! Love this product. It is not a self tanner so you won't end up orangey like other products. Use it whenever you're going out on a date or just out on the town. I love that it covers all the little blemishes, spider veins, scars,stretch marks or just to make ur legs look even and tanned. My friend even uses this on her arms and decollete area. The only thing I don't like is that it bleeds onto white or light clothes.so be careful. Other than that I give it two thumbs up!👍👍