Sally Hansen® Airbrush Face Makeup™ Liquid Foundation

Evens out skin tone
Minimizes look of pores
Long wearing
For all skin types

Uniquely designed airbrush delivery system expels a cool, extra-fine mist for a flawless finish. Our exclusive formula is weightless, with micro-fine pigments that blend onto skin beautifully and won’t settle into pores, lines or wrinkles. Apply a small amount for a light veil of coverage or build up more for greater coverage. Comes in 6 natural shades to match your skin tone!

How To Apply:

• Shake well before using.
  • Spray directly into hand and apply onto face using fingertips.
  • Blend evenly and completely.
  • Repeat until desired coverage level is achieved.

Does it have an airbrush finish? is it easy to blend and work with?
Can this be used any where else for a tan look? or just your face? does it work good??
What is this for? How does it work on the face? Used before the nakeup?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Airbrush Face Makeup™ Liquid Foundation!
Review for: Natural Beige
Great foundation and very lightweight for the summer. I did have to blend with a sponge so it wasn’t just a spray. I wish it just sprayed on. Good coverage and lasted all day. I would recommend to others.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this once before, since I like to try all spray tanners. I felt like I didnt get as natural of a look as I got with other products and it didnt last long. I bought it at my local walmart and was excited to try. I dont have a problem with it, but this is not my #1 recommendation for facial self tanners.
South Amboy, NJ
Sally Hansen® Airbrush Face Makeup™ Liquid Foundation uploaded by Ava L.
Okay so I picked this up from my local drugstore it was affordable so of course I had to buy it I’m a first time user for this product my skin is dry and my shade is beige and hey you know what I really like this foundation it’s really pretty on the skin and I recommend to a friend and family member
Clifton, NJ
Not a fan of this foundation. Put it this way, you wouldn't go to a Steak House looking for Seafood would you? Don't use a nail branded company to structure your skin care.. they're two separate entities! This foundation was clumpy and dried my face out. For the price, it isn't worth it and you should really take better care of your skin!
Tullahoma, TN
Yeah, this is a good idea but only if you don't have any lines on your skin. I'm 31 and am starting to get some around my mouth, forehead, and eyes. This makes those lines stand out way more! It feels oily and really does not have good coverage. It does  not last long on your face or in the container.
Anaheim, CA
I personally didint like this product too much on my face , maybe its because i bought a shade that was much darker than my skintone. However i did use it on my legs and arms instead it gives you that nice tan matte finish look :)
Collierville, TN
Review for: Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
You know, comparing this product to L'Oréal's facial tanner, I would have to say it comes off more sticky and more orang-y. I sometimes use this type of product during the winter when I get less sun and I look for something light weight and natural. I don't prefer this brand
Saint Cloud, FL
It is a fun concept, though there are only a couple select shades to choose from. Spraying it onto your face becomes very messy streaky. Afterwards, it's very runny and difficult to blend.
Osceola, IA
Sally Hansen® Airbrush Face Makeup™ Liquid Foundation uploaded by Ronnie B.
Review for: Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
I like this a lot! Bought it on sale in the color classic ivory, though it goes on more like a cream natural shade so it's a twinge to dark, but it feel so light weight! Love it!!
Adams Center, NY
Great and easy to apply! The color selections are awesome and it's a perfect travel size for taking on planes! It's very lightweight and offers good coverage too! I bought this at Walmart and I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...