BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Spray Foundation

Evens out skin tone
Minimizes look of pores
Long wearing
For all skin types

Uniquely designed airbrush delivery system expels a cool, extra-fine mist for a flawless finish. Our exclusive formula is weightless, with micro-fine pigments that blend onto skin beautifully and won’t settle into pores, lines or wrinkles. Apply a small amount for a light veil of coverage or build up more for greater coverage. Comes in 6 natural shades to match your skin tone!

How To Apply:

• Shake well before using.
  • Spray directly into hand and apply onto face using fingertips.
  • Blend evenly and completely.
  • Repeat until desired coverage level is achieved.

Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Okay so I picked this up from my local drugstore it was affordable so of course I had to buy it I’m a first time user for this product my skin is dry and my shade is beige and hey you know what I really like this foundation it’s really pretty on the skin and I recommend to a friend and family member
Rem S.
Anaheim, CA
I personally didint like this product too much on my face , maybe its because i bought a shade that was much darker than my skintone. However i did use it on my legs and arms instead it gives you that nice tan matte finish look :)
Melissa Q.
St. Louis
I absolutely love this foundation. Being a sunless tanner, I use a shade darker to give my skin a darker tone to match my skin tone because I don't use self tanner on my face. Then I use Lumi on top of it to give a dewy look and it works perfect. Even if I wear alone, it lasts all day and wears great. It is light weight and lasts all day.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this once before, since I like to try all spray tanners. I felt like I didnt get as natural of a look as I got with other products and it didnt last long. I bought it at my local walmart and was excited to try. I dont have a problem with it, but this is not my #1 recommendation for facial self tanners.
Olivia L.
Stinesville
Works well but defiently need to work it into the skin with hands or a mit! I like to do smaller areas at one time and I only really use this in between tanning, too fix spots or when going out!
Nayadira P.
Not a fan of this foundation. Put it this way, you wouldn't go to a Steak House looking for Seafood would you? Don't use a nail branded company to structure your skin care.. they're two separate entities! This foundation was clumpy and dried my face out. For the price, it isn't worth it and you should really take better care of your skin!
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
Yeah, this is a good idea but only if you don't have any lines on your skin. I'm 31 and am starting to get some around my mouth, forehead, and eyes. This makes those lines stand out way more! It feels oily and really does not have good coverage. It does  not last long on your face or in the container.
Kelsey U.
Collierville, TN
You know, comparing this product to L'Oréal's facial tanner, I would have to say it comes off more sticky and more orang-y. I sometimes use this type of product during the winter when I get less sun and I look for something light weight and natural. I don't prefer this brand
Christina B.
Saint Cloud, FL
It is a fun concept, though there are only a couple select shades to choose from. Spraying it onto your face becomes very messy streaky. Afterwards, it's very runny and difficult to blend.
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
I like this a lot! Bought it on sale in the color classic ivory, though it goes on more like a cream natural shade so it's a twinge to dark, but it feel so light weight! Love it!!
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?