BY SALLY HANSEN

• Long wearing
  • For all skin types

Neli M.
Aurora, CO
Omg I love this product. It does its job and hides all of my scars. love it definitely wont stop buying this product..
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Amazing flawless airbrush look ! Apply by spraying product on a large foundation brush and buff into the skin. !
Heather H.
Love Sally Hansen Makeup. this makeup does not run. it stays on in the summer heat! I cant wait to try this again
Delaney M.
This product is amazing!!!! Love it sooo much:) highly recommend it ! Go out and buy this it is so worth it !
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I really want to try this so bad!! I have always wanted an air brushed look I will be purchasing this item
Liz H.
Monroeville, PA
This looks great! I would live to try this. I've been lookin for something light weight and easy to apply.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
I so want to try this but in a darker shade.
Love all sally hansen products. ............................
Denisse V.
I have gone thru bottles and bottles of this easy to use it will leave you skin beautifully airbrushed.
Xiao Y.
Hattiesburg, MS
Left my skin with a flawless finish , though did not outlast my oily skin problems. Still great!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this and it comes off way to easily I do not recommend it. But that's my opinion
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?