BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Liz H.
Liz H.
Monroeville, PA
This looks great! I would live to try this. I've been lookin for something light weight and easy to apply.
Xiao Y.
Xiao Y.
Hattiesburg, MS
Left my skin with a flawless finish , though did not outlast my oily skin problems. Still great!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Stout, OH
Went out with the girls one night an I used this product an it was amazing. I can see my self buying this product more. I hight recommend this product yo everyone!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
South Gate, CA
I just received this product and I already love it! It gives me the perfect shade of brown, without looking too orange. Definitely will be buying after I run out, highly recommend for a perfect tan.
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Gouverneur,NY
I love this product! It works so well and matches your skin so good. It stays on for awhile and keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized
Margaret V.
Margaret V.
Fountain Valley, CA
Sally Hanson is a long trusted product. The airbrush look is truly air brush looking. What a great product. Looks great on me. I will recommend this to my friends.
Chayce M.
Chayce M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an interesting product, especially from the drugstore. I will say I love the texture and finish from this product. However the color selection is very limited and doesn't offer full coverage which I like. Not a dupe for the Dior Airflash foundation if that's what you are thinking, but hey if they have your shade I recommend trying it out.
samantha t.
samantha t.
Katy, TX
I already love the brand to begin with, and i love a good airbrush without the big bucks! This is perfect lightweight. Didn't seem to over clog my pores, and gave the perfect coverage.It was a major plus that my face didn't end up oily by the end of the day!
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHERE CAN I GET THIS RIGHT NOW!!?? They had a version long time ago when it was some partnership with a celeb makeup artist capsule collection and then they discontinued it right when a makeup artist put it on me before doing some tv. I became obsessed with it and then it vanished like a month later!!! Someone tried the new version on me but now I can't find it!!! I NEED THIS!!!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Very lightfeeling but still gives medium coverage! For the most part it stayed all day but I'm not too keen on the smell.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?