BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I tried this while on vacation, I wanted something lightweight, easy, and quick. This is amazing! I would spray on, apply a little mascara and voila! Minimal effort for a natural look.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Love Sally Hansen Makeup. this makeup does not run. it stays on in the summer heat! I cant wait to try this again
Christina V.
Christina V.
Peoria, AZ
I loved this. Lightweight and perfect for summer. It didn't run and lasted allday. Took it on vacation and didn't use anything else.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Sally Hansen, and of Sally Hansen Airbrush-leg.... so thought I'd try the airbrush-face. It works great, just like I expected. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Cary, IL
Absolutely loved it's perfect for any days .
.............. . ..........

.............................
Liz H.
Liz H.
Monroeville, PA
This looks great! I would live to try this. I've been lookin for something light weight and easy to apply.
Xiao Y.
Xiao Y.
Hattiesburg, MS
Left my skin with a flawless finish , though did not outlast my oily skin problems. Still great!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Stout, OH
Went out with the girls one night an I used this product an it was amazing. I can see my self buying this product more. I hight recommend this product yo everyone!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
South Gate, CA
I just received this product and I already love it! It gives me the perfect shade of brown, without looking too orange. Definitely will be buying after I run out, highly recommend for a perfect tan.
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Gouverneur,NY
I love this product! It works so well and matches your skin so good. It stays on for awhile and keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?