Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup uploaded by Ronnie B.Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup uploaded by Ashley T.Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup uploaded by Melissa Q.See all 9 photos

BY SALLY HANSEN

Photos (9)
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I tried this while on vacation, I wanted something lightweight, easy, and quick. This is amazing! I would spray on, apply a little mascara and voila! Minimal effort for a natural look.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
I haven't seen this in stores yet but it has caught my eye! I will definitely be trying this out. If it's like all of their products, it can't be a don't.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
This is a great product! I'm facinated it's great for hot summer days! It doesn't run ! Give it a try I'm sure you'll love it it's better than any other :)
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
Review for: Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
I absolutely love this foundation. Being a sunless tanner, I use a shade darker to give my skin a darker tone to match my skin tone because I don't use self tanner on my face. Then I use Lumi on top of it to give a dewy look and it works perfect. Even if I wear alone, it lasts all day and wears great. It is light weight and lasts all day.
Donna X.
Donna X.
Review for: Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
I was never use a air brush until I gave this a try. At first I didn't really like it much because I was using it the wrong way. It's very light and because I have combination it works wonderful and a set of siting powder then I'm good to go. I would definitely buy this again.
gabriela t.
gabriela t.
Absolutely love this! I'm a makeup junkie so this is perfect for when I'm in a hurry. So easy to use and it also stays on all day and night.
Aniyah T.
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great.. I absolutely love air brush makeups and this one is nice and convienient. This is a great but and I rec cinema or for anyone.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Love this product! Covers well and lightweight, gives a little shimmer which you may or may not like. Comes off easily with a gentle rub and water.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old Orchard ​Beach, ME
Amazing product ! I have the original airbrush legs product and it covers all my imperfections and razor bumps, leaving a smooth, beautiful and natural looking pair of legs, with great staying power . So I can only imagine the face version would just as awesome!
Tamalea T.
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome, even for darker skin tone! I bought it and didn't take a picture but I got the coupon from Influenster! I love it for the nights my legs are showing bold and bright :) :)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
Megan A.
El Paso, TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?