Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
South Gate, CA
I just received this product and I already love it! It gives me the perfect shade of brown, without looking too orange. Definitely will be buying after I run out, highly recommend for a perfect tan.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Stout, OH
Went out with the girls one night an I used this product an it was amazing. I can see my self buying this product more. I hight recommend this product yo everyone!
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Looked really nice but it couldn't withstand my oily skin issues. Felt really lightweight though and gave a flawless finish.
Xiao Y.
Xiao Y.
Hattiesburg, MS
Left my skin with a flawless finish , though did not outlast my oily skin problems. Still great!
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
I need to try this .. I heard a lot of great things about this product. I love all sally hansen products. Hopefully this does a good job of coverage
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Elgin, IL
Absolutely loved it's perfect for any days .
.............. . ..........

.............................
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I'm a huge fan of Sally Hansen, and of Sally Hansen Airbrush-leg.... so thought I'd try the airbrush-face. It works great, just like I expected. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Peoria, AZ
I loved this. Lightweight and perfect for summer. It didn't run and lasted allday. Took it on vacation and didn't use anything else.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Love Sally Hansen Makeup. this makeup does not run. it stays on in the summer heat! I cant wait to try this again
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I tried this while on vacation, I wanted something lightweight, easy, and quick. This is amazing! I would spray on, apply a little mascara and voila! Minimal effort for a natural look.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?