BY SALLY HANSEN

• Minimizes look of pores
  • Long wearing
  • For all skin types

Olivia C.
Love this product! Covers well and lightweight, gives a little shimmer which you may or may not like. Comes off easily with a gentle rub and water.
Emily B.
Albion, NY
I love this product! It works perfectly for my face. It hides everything that I don't want to be showed. Ita color is perfect for my skin type.
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
This is great.. I absolutely love air brush makeups and this one is nice and convienient. This is a great but and I rec cinema or for anyone.
gabriela t.
Absolutely love this! I'm a makeup junkie so this is perfect for when I'm in a hurry. So easy to use and it also stays on all day and night.
Alissa D.
Gouverneur,NY
I love this product! It works so well and matches your skin so good. It stays on for awhile and keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized
Christina V.
Peoria, AZ
I loved this. Lightweight and perfect for summer. It didn't run and lasted allday. Took it on vacation and didn't use anything else.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I love this! The coverage is great but I feel that it’s kind of hard to use on myself. I blame lack of experience on my end.
Bernadette T.
Looked really nice but it couldn't withstand my oily skin issues. Felt really lightweight though and gave a flawless finish.
Gaby R.
Very lightfeeling but still gives medium coverage! For the most part it stayed all day but I'm not too keen on the smell.
Brett M.
Good pigmentation and very easy to apply. When set with powder this product will stay in place for a good amount of time.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?