BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Donna X.
Donna X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was never use a air brush until I gave this a try. At first I didn't really like it much because I was using it the wrong way. It's very light and because I have combination it works wonderful and a set of siting powder then I'm good to go. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I absolutely love this foundation. Being a sunless tanner, I use a shade darker to give my skin a darker tone to match my skin tone because I don't use self tanner on my face. Then I use Lumi on top of it to give a dewy look and it works perfect. Even if I wear alone, it lasts all day and wears great. It is light weight and lasts all day.
Aniyah T.
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great.. I absolutely love air brush makeups and this one is nice and convienient. This is a great but and I rec cinema or for anyone.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Looked really nice but it couldn't withstand my oily skin issues. Felt really lightweight though and gave a flawless finish.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
This is a great product! I'm facinated it's great for hot summer days! It doesn't run ! Give it a try I'm sure you'll love it it's better than any other :)
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I tried this while on vacation, I wanted something lightweight, easy, and quick. This is amazing! I would spray on, apply a little mascara and voila! Minimal effort for a natural look.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Sally Hansen Makeup. this makeup does not run. it stays on in the summer heat! I cant wait to try this again
Christina V.
Christina V.
Peoria, AZ
I loved this. Lightweight and perfect for summer. It didn't run and lasted allday. Took it on vacation and didn't use anything else.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Sally Hansen, and of Sally Hansen Airbrush-leg.... so thought I'd try the airbrush-face. It works great, just like I expected. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Cary, IL
Absolutely loved it's perfect for any days .
.............. . ..........

.............................
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?