BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I REALLY LOVE THIS MAKEUP ITS NOT HEAVY AT ALL, ITS PERFECT!!!
I ENJOY IT ON DAYS WHERE I DON'T REALLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FOCUS ON MY MAKEUP BEING AT ITS BEST
Emily B.
Emily B.
Albion, NY
I love this product! It works perfectly for my face. It hides everything that I don't want to be showed. Ita color is perfect for my skin type.
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so want to try this but in a darker shade.
Love all sally hansen products. ............................
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
This product is amazing!!!! Love it sooo much:) highly recommend it ! Go out and buy this it is so worth it !
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to try this .. I heard a lot of great things about this product. I love all sally hansen products. Hopefully this does a good job of coverage
Tamalea T.
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome, even for darker skin tone! I bought it and didn't take a picture but I got the coupon from Influenster! I love it for the nights my legs are showing bold and bright :) :)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Amazing product ! I have the original airbrush legs product and it covers all my imperfections and razor bumps, leaving a smooth, beautiful and natural looking pair of legs, with great staying power . So I can only imagine the face version would just as awesome!
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Looked really nice but it couldn't withstand my oily skin issues. Felt really lightweight though and gave a flawless finish.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
I haven't seen this in stores yet but it has caught my eye! I will definitely be trying this out. If it's like all of their products, it can't be a don't.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
This is a great product! I'm facinated it's great for hot summer days! It doesn't run ! Give it a try I'm sure you'll love it it's better than any other :)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?