BY SALLY HANSEN

• Minimizes look of pores
  • Long wearing
  • For all skin types

Cristina T.
I REALLY LOVE THIS MAKEUP ITS NOT HEAVY AT ALL, ITS PERFECT!!!
I ENJOY IT ON DAYS WHERE I DON'T REALLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FOCUS ON MY MAKEUP BEING AT ITS BEST
Emily B.
Albion, NY
I love this product! It works perfectly for my face. It hides everything that I don't want to be showed. Ita color is perfect for my skin type.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
I so want to try this but in a darker shade.
Love all sally hansen products. ............................
Delaney M.
This product is amazing!!!! Love it sooo much:) highly recommend it ! Go out and buy this it is so worth it !
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
I need to try this .. I heard a lot of great things about this product. I love all sally hansen products. Hopefully this does a good job of coverage
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
This is awesome, even for darker skin tone! I bought it and didn't take a picture but I got the coupon from Influenster! I love it for the nights my legs are showing bold and bright :) :)
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Amazing product ! I have the original airbrush legs product and it covers all my imperfections and razor bumps, leaving a smooth, beautiful and natural looking pair of legs, with great staying power . So I can only imagine the face version would just as awesome!
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
I haven't seen this in stores yet but it has caught my eye! I will definitely be trying this out. If it's like all of their products, it can't be a don't.
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
This is great.. I absolutely love air brush makeups and this one is nice and convienient. This is a great but and I rec cinema or for anyone.
gabriela t.
Absolutely love this! I'm a makeup junkie so this is perfect for when I'm in a hurry. So easy to use and it also stays on all day and night.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?