Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Colchester, VT

I love this product! It works so well and matches your skin so good. It stays on for awhile and keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
South Gate, CA

I just received this product and I already love it! It gives me the perfect shade of brown, without looking too orange. Definitely will be buying after I run out, highly recommend for a perfect tan.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Stout, OH

Went out with the girls one night an I used this product an it was amazing. I can see my self buying this product more. I hight recommend this product yo everyone!
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.

Looked really nice but it couldn't withstand my oily skin issues. Felt really lightweight though and gave a flawless finish.
Xiao Y.
Xiao Y.
Hattiesburg, MS

Left my skin with a flawless finish , though did not outlast my oily skin problems. Still great!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Monroeville, PA

This looks great! I would live to try this. I've been lookin for something light weight and easy to apply.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Elgin, IL

Absolutely loved it's perfect for any days .
.............. . ..........

.............................
Christina V.
Christina V.
Peoria, AZ

I loved this. Lightweight and perfect for summer. It didn't run and lasted allday. Took it on vacation and didn't use anything else.
Heather H.
Heather H.

Love Sally Hansen Makeup. this makeup does not run. it stays on in the summer heat! I cant wait to try this again
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

I tried this while on vacation, I wanted something lightweight, easy, and quick. This is amazing! I would spray on, apply a little mascara and voila! Minimal effort for a natural look.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL

How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
Megan A.
El Paso, TX

When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA

I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH

Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Hayley A.

Does this give good coverage?

Join Now