BY SALLY HANSEN

• Long wearing
  • For all skin types

Daisy H.
Stout, OH
Went out with the girls one night an I used this product an it was amazing. I can see my self buying this product more. I hight recommend this product yo everyone!
Margaret V.
Fountain Valley, CA
Sally Hanson is a long trusted product. The airbrush look is truly air brush looking. What a great product. Looks great on me. I will recommend this to my friends.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I'm a huge fan of Sally Hansen, and of Sally Hansen Airbrush-leg.... so thought I'd try the airbrush-face. It works great, just like I expected. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Brenda M.
South Gate, CA
I just received this product and I already love it! It gives me the perfect shade of brown, without looking too orange. Definitely will be buying after I run out, highly recommend for a perfect tan.
Cristina T.
I REALLY LOVE THIS MAKEUP ITS NOT HEAVY AT ALL, ITS PERFECT!!!
I ENJOY IT ON DAYS WHERE I DON'T REALLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FOCUS ON MY MAKEUP BEING AT ITS BEST
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
I find that this product tends to clog my poors. AS though it does make your face look beautiful while layered on it leaves my pores clogged after aplication
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
This is a great product! I'm facinated it's great for hot summer days! It doesn't run ! Give it a try I'm sure you'll love it it's better than any other :)
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
I haven't seen this in stores yet but it has caught my eye! I will definitely be trying this out. If it's like all of their products, it can't be a don't.
Arisdelcy F.
Very light weight feels like you do not have any makeup on . Applying is very simple. Matches skin tone perfectly. By far my favorite foundation to use !
shelby h.
Reading, PA
I need to try this .. I heard a lot of great things about this product. I love all sally hansen products. Hopefully this does a good job of coverage
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?