Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup uploaded by Ronnie B.Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup uploaded by Ashley T.Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup uploaded by Melissa Q.See all 9 photos

BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Photos (9)
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
This product is amazing!!!! Love it sooo much:) highly recommend it ! Go out and buy this it is so worth it !
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
I so want to try this but in a darker shade.
Love all sally hansen products. ............................
Emily B.
Emily B.
Albion, NY
I love this product! It works perfectly for my face. It hides everything that I don't want to be showed. Ita color is perfect for my skin type.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
I REALLY LOVE THIS MAKEUP ITS NOT HEAVY AT ALL, ITS PERFECT!!!
Correnda S.
Correnda S.
Fort Worth, TX
I REALLY LOVE THIS MAKEUP ITS NOT HEAVY AT ALL, ITS PERFECT!!!
I ENJOY IT ON DAYS WHERE I DON'T REALLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FOCUS ON MY MAKEUP BEING AT ITS BEST. THE MAKEUP MAKES IT LOOK AS IF I SPENT A HOUR! ITS A MUST HAVE LADIES
Neli M.
Neli M.
Aurora, CO
Omg I love this product. It does its job and hides all of my scars. love it definitely wont stop buying this product..
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Very lightfeeling but still gives medium coverage! For the most part it stayed all day but I'm not too keen on the smell.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
WHERE CAN I GET THIS RIGHT NOW!!?? They had a version long time ago when it was some partnership with a celeb makeup artist capsule collection and then they discontinued it right when a makeup artist put it on me before doing some tv. I became obsessed with it and then it vanished like a month later!!! Someone tried the new version on me but now I can't find it!!! I NEED THIS!!!
samantha t.
samantha t.
Katy, TX
I already love the brand to begin with, and i love a good airbrush without the big bucks! This is perfect lightweight. Didn't seem to over clog my pores, and gave the perfect coverage.It was a major plus that my face didn't end up oily by the end of the day!
Chayce M.
Chayce M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an interesting product, especially from the drugstore. I will say I love the texture and finish from this product. However the color selection is very limited and doesn't offer full coverage which I like. Not a dupe for the Dior Airflash foundation if that's what you are thinking, but hey if they have your shade I recommend trying it out.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?