BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Monica P.
Monica P.
Meridian, ID
Good coverage, easy to apply , stays on really well... I still got a little oily with it, a lot of pigment, I'm usually a medium tan on my tarte and bare minerals foundation but I'm a light beige in this one, so far I like it and I will buy it again.
Rita W.
Rita W.
This is an excellent alternative to higher priced aerosol foundations like my favorite from Dior. You really can't beat the price. It gives very good, medium coverage. You must use a blending brush after applying or it looks a bit fake and cakey, however. Also, the available shades are a bit too warm - I wish they would come out with a few additional shades with neutral undertones.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Akron, OH
Absolute perfection. this makeup is so light and covers like no other. i tried it around Halloween for other purposes that it did not work for but fell in love and i have replaced my current foundation with it. i was mostly impressed with the light weight flawless finish
maegan k.
maegan k.
Converse, TX
Light weight and goes on in a very nice even coat.. do have to blend with a brush tho. Its matched my skin good and lasted a long time. Will definitely be using again.
Martika S.
Martika S.
Lockport, NY
I find that this product tends to clog my poors. AS though it does make your face look beautiful while layered on it leaves my pores clogged after aplication
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Amazing flawless airbrush look ! Apply by spraying product on a large foundation brush and buff into the skin. !
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this so bad!! I have always wanted an air brushed look I will be purchasing this item
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
I have gone thru bottles and bottles of this easy to use it will leave you skin beautifully airbrushed.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Thibodaux, LA
This product is great when ever you want a glowing tan in winter! I live this!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this product used it and I love it. I recommend this to anyone.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?