Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX

I tried this and it comes off way to easily I do not recommend it. But that's my opinion
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY

I used this for the first time, honestly I don't like it that much. Seems like it's just a lot and I spay onto a foundation brush and use very little. It covers extremely well I will say that and very light feeling. It would be almost cakey if it wasn't a spray, and leaves my face a little greasy by the end of the day. Not my favorite.
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH

Amazing flawless airbrush look ! Apply by spraying product on a large foundation brush and buff into the skin. !
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

I really want to try this so bad!! I have always wanted an air brushed look I will be purchasing this item
Denisse V.
Denisse V.

I have gone thru bottles and bottles of this easy to use it will leave you skin beautifully airbrushed.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Thibodaux, LA

This product is great when ever you want a glowing tan in winter! I live this!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA

I just bought this product used it and I love it. I recommend this to anyone.
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA

I need to try this .. I heard a lot of great things about this product. I love all sally hansen products. Hopefully this does a good job of coverage
Tamalea T.
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL

This is awesome, even for darker skin tone! I bought it and didn't take a picture but I got the coupon from Influenster! I love it for the nights my legs are showing bold and bright :) :)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old Orchard ​Beach, ME

Amazing product ! I have the original airbrush legs product and it covers all my imperfections and razor bumps, leaving a smooth, beautiful and natural looking pair of legs, with great staying power . So I can only imagine the face version would just as awesome!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL

How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
Megan A.
El Paso, TX

When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA

I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH

Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Hayley A.

Does this give good coverage?