Add a Photo

Osceola, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 27, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
I like this a lot! Bought it on sale in the color classic ivory, though it goes on more like a cream natural shade so it's a twinge to dark, but it feel so light weight! Love it!!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Meridian, ID
Good coverage, easy to apply , stays on really well... I still got a little oily with it, a lot of pigment, I'm usually a medium tan on my tarte and bare minerals foundation but I'm a light beige in this one, so far I like it and I will buy it again.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Akron, Oh
Absolute perfection. this makeup is so light and covers like no other. i tried it around Halloween for other purposes that it did not work for but fell in love and i have replaced my current foundation with it. i was mostly impressed with the light weight flawless finish
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Amazing flawless airbrush look ! Apply by spraying product on a large foundation brush and buff into the skin. !
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL
I really want to try this so bad!! I have always wanted an air brushed look I will be purchasing this item
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
I have gone thru bottles and bottles of this easy to use it will leave you skin beautifully airbrushed.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Thibodaux, LA
This product is great when ever you want a glowing tan in winter! I live this!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product used it and I love it. I recommend this to anyone.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Love this product! Covers well and lightweight, gives a little shimmer which you may or may not like. Comes off easily with a gentle rub and water.
gabriela t.
gabriela t.
Absolutely love this! I'm a makeup junkie so this is perfect for when I'm in a hurry. So easy to use and it also stays on all day and night.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?