BY SALLY HANSEN

• Long wearing
  • For all skin types

Chayce M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an interesting product, especially from the drugstore. I will say I love the texture and finish from this product. However the color selection is very limited and doesn't offer full coverage which I like. Not a dupe for the Dior Airflash foundation if that's what you are thinking, but hey if they have your shade I recommend trying it out.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I used this for the first time, honestly I don't like it that much. Seems like it's just a lot and I spay onto a foundation brush and use very little. It covers extremely well I will say that and very light feeling. It would be almost cakey if it wasn't a spray, and leaves my face a little greasy by the end of the day. Not my favorite.
Joy P.
Akron, OH
Absolute perfection. this makeup is so light and covers like no other. i tried it around Halloween for other purposes that it did not work for but fell in love and i have replaced my current foundation with it. i was mostly impressed with the light weight flawless finish
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Amazing product ! I have the original airbrush legs product and it covers all my imperfections and razor bumps, leaving a smooth, beautiful and natural looking pair of legs, with great staying power . So I can only imagine the face version would just as awesome!
samantha t.
Katy, TX
I already love the brand to begin with, and i love a good airbrush without the big bucks! This is perfect lightweight. Didn't seem to over clog my pores, and gave the perfect coverage.It was a major plus that my face didn't end up oily by the end of the day!
Correnda S.
Fort Worth, TX
I REALLY LOVE THIS MAKEUP ITS NOT HEAVY AT ALL, ITS PERFECT!!!
I ENJOY IT ON DAYS WHERE I DON'T REALLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FOCUS ON MY MAKEUP BEING AT ITS BEST. THE MAKEUP MAKES IT LOOK AS IF I SPENT A HOUR! ITS A MUST HAVE LADIES
lexi b.
Good coverage, easy to apply , stays on really well... I still got a little oily with it, a lot of pigment, I'm usually a medium tan on my skin and bare minerals foundation but I'm a dark skined in this one, so far I like it and I will buy it again.
maegan k.
Converse, TX
Light weight and goes on in a very nice even coat.. do have to blend with a brush tho. Its matched my skin good and lasted a long time. Will definitely be using again.
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
This is awesome, even for darker skin tone! I bought it and didn't take a picture but I got the coupon from Influenster! I love it for the nights my legs are showing bold and bright :) :)
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I tried this while on vacation, I wanted something lightweight, easy, and quick. This is amazing! I would spray on, apply a little mascara and voila! Minimal effort for a natural look.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?