BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I really like this airbrush face makeup. I have very light skin and when I first apply it I feel like it's way too dark, but after letting it set I feel like it starts to match my skin tone a little better. I love the way that it applies and blends. It gives me an amazing finished product and is very lightweight.
lexi b.
lexi b.
Good coverage, easy to apply , stays on really well... I still got a little oily with it, a lot of pigment, I'm usually a medium tan on my skin and bare minerals foundation but I'm a dark skined in this one, so far I like it and I will buy it again.
Arisdelcy F.
Arisdelcy F.
Very light weight feels like you do not have any makeup on . Applying is very simple. Matches skin tone perfectly. By far my favorite foundation to use !
Brett M.
Brett M.
Good pigmentation and very easy to apply. When set with powder this product will stay in place for a good amount of time.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX
I tried this and it comes off way to easily I do not recommend it. But that's my opinion
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I used this for the first time, honestly I don't like it that much. Seems like it's just a lot and I spay onto a foundation brush and use very little. It covers extremely well I will say that and very light feeling. It would be almost cakey if it wasn't a spray, and leaves my face a little greasy by the end of the day. Not my favorite.
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
Review for: Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
I like this a lot! Bought it on sale in the color classic ivory, though it goes on more like a cream natural shade so it's a twinge to dark, but it feel so light weight! Love it!!
Christine C.
Christine C.
I haven't tried the Dior or Sephora versions, but I don't feel like I'm missing out since trying this product. It is such a great price and the finish is so flawless. I like to spray some on the back of my hand and then use a brush to pick it up and buff it into my skin. There aren't as many shades available as I would like though, and they are all quite warm I believe. I picked up a color that's a little too dark for me, but the next color down is just a bit too light. I lost the receipt, so I kept the dark one to just use on my legs once summer rolls around, but I'll be going back for a lighter one.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Meridian, ID
Good coverage, easy to apply , stays on really well... I still got a little oily with it, a lot of pigment, I'm usually a medium tan on my tarte and bare minerals foundation but I'm a light beige in this one, so far I like it and I will buy it again.
Rita W.
Rita W.
This is an excellent alternative to higher priced aerosol foundations like my favorite from Dior. You really can't beat the price. It gives very good, medium coverage. You must use a blending brush after applying or it looks a bit fake and cakey, however. Also, the available shades are a bit too warm - I wish they would come out with a few additional shades with neutral undertones.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Nelli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?