BY SALLY HANSEN

• For all skin types

Rachael K.
North East, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The original formula used to be great full coverage and covered everything even tattoos. Then it disappeared of the selves for awhile and when it came back the formula was not the same it does not have the same full coverage very disappointed.
Kelsey U.
Collierville, TN
You know, comparing this product to L'Oréal's facial tanner, I would have to say it comes off more sticky and more orang-y. I sometimes use this type of product during the winter when I get less sun and I look for something light weight and natural. I don't prefer this brand
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot! Bought it on sale in the color classic ivory, though it goes on more like a cream natural shade so it's a twinge to dark, but it feel so light weight! Love it!!
gabriela t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this! I'm a makeup junkie so this is perfect for when I'm in a hurry. So easy to use and it also stays on all day and night.
Olivia C.
Love this product! Covers well and lightweight, gives a little shimmer which you may or may not like. Comes off easily with a gentle rub and water.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Amazing product ! I have the original airbrush legs product and it covers all my imperfections and razor bumps, leaving a smooth, beautiful and natural looking pair of legs, with great staying power . So I can only imagine the face version would just as awesome!
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to try this .. I heard a lot of great things about this product. I love all sally hansen products. Hopefully this does a good job of coverage
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome, even for darker skin tone! I bought it and didn't take a picture but I got the coupon from Influenster! I love it for the nights my legs are showing bold and bright :) :)
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great.. I absolutely love air brush makeups and this one is nice and convienient. This is a great but and I rec cinema or for anyone.
Delaney M.
This product is amazing!!!! Love it sooo much:) highly recommend it ! Go out and buy this it is so worth it !
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Nelli M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have DYING to get this product but I can NEVER find it in MY shade!! Where you can find this? in DARK?!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Kristi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for some feedback on this product. i have been on a mission to find the best lightweight, natural looking coverup.
Hayley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give good coverage?