BY SALLY HANSEN

• Long wearing
  • For all skin types

Rachael K.
North East, MD
The original formula used to be great full coverage and covered everything even tattoos. Then it disappeared of the selves for awhile and when it came back the formula was not the same it does not have the same full coverage very disappointed.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I absolutely love this foundation. Being a sunless tanner, I use a shade darker to give my skin a darker tone to match my skin tone because I don't use self tanner on my face. Then I use Lumi on top of it to give a dewy look and it works perfect. Even if I wear alone, it lasts all day and wears great. It is light weight and lasts all day.
Kelsey U.
Collierville, TN
You know, comparing this product to L'Oréal's facial tanner, I would have to say it comes off more sticky and more orang-y. I sometimes use this type of product during the winter when I get less sun and I look for something light weight and natural. I don't prefer this brand
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
I like this a lot! Bought it on sale in the color classic ivory, though it goes on more like a cream natural shade so it's a twinge to dark, but it feel so light weight! Love it!!
Christine C.
I haven't tried the Dior or Sephora versions, but I don't feel like I'm missing out since trying this product. It is such a great price and the finish is so flawless. I like to spray some on the back of my hand and then use a brush to pick it up and buff it into my skin. There aren't as many shades available as I would like though, and they are all quite warm I believe. I picked up a color that's a little too dark for me, but the next color down is just a bit too light. I lost the receipt, so I kept the dark one to just use on my legs once summer rolls around, but I'll be going back for a lighter one.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I really like this airbrush face makeup. I have very light skin and when I first apply it I feel like it's way too dark, but after letting it set I feel like it starts to match my skin tone a little better. I love the way that it applies and blends. It gives me an amazing finished product and is very lightweight.
Donna X.
I was never use a air brush until I gave this a try. At first I didn't really like it much because I was using it the wrong way. It's very light and because I have combination it works wonderful and a set of siting powder then I'm good to go. I would definitely buy this again.
Monica P.
Meridian, ID
Good coverage, easy to apply , stays on really well... I still got a little oily with it, a lot of pigment, I'm usually a medium tan on my tarte and bare minerals foundation but I'm a light beige in this one, so far I like it and I will buy it again.
Shauna B.
WHERE CAN I GET THIS RIGHT NOW!!?? They had a version long time ago when it was some partnership with a celeb makeup artist capsule collection and then they discontinued it right when a makeup artist put it on me before doing some tv. I became obsessed with it and then it vanished like a month later!!! Someone tried the new version on me but now I can't find it!!! I NEED THIS!!!
Rita W.
This is an excellent alternative to higher priced aerosol foundations like my favorite from Dior. You really can't beat the price. It gives very good, medium coverage. You must use a blending brush after applying or it looks a bit fake and cakey, however. Also, the available shades are a bit too warm - I wish they would come out with a few additional shades with neutral undertones.
Jessica T.
Bradenton, FL
How much does this product usually cost?
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
When will this come out? is it already out? I'd love to try it!
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have not used this ever! Does it stay on or run off!? Also... does it get oily!?
Connie W.
Fairborn, OH
Why can't I get a product added to my list? Please advise! !! Connie
Hayley A.
Does this give good coverage?