BY SALLY HANSEN

This lightweight leg makeup enriched with Palmaria Extract enhances coverage of freckles veins and imperfections so legs look and feel silky smooth and sexy. Comes in 4 shades to match any skin tone. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instuctions before use.

• Has anyone ever used this or the liquid version of this p...1 Answers
  • I want to give it a try but I'm not sure yet.. do you thi...1 Answers
Liliana G.
Paterson
I love how this gives my legs an amazing tan! My legs can never maintain a tan but this helps give some color to my legs. It's affordable and easy to use! I've have gone through around 4 bottles so far and will definitely repurchase more! Especially since summer is here and my legs need that tan! I have recommended it to my close ones and they love this product as well!
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
Hands down the BEST! After skin cancer the only thing I can do is use self tanner and this doesn't streak, distribution is even, great price and lasts!!!! If you haven't tried it, go buy it, NOW! Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup
Addyson W.
Bardstown
I didn't use the deep one but I used another color before prom and it lasted about 4 days! Didn't swear off either, I was really impressed! Would buy again! Just make sure you spread the color evenly
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I use this in the summer!!! It works great for me I am light skin and this gives my skin a nice glow. It doesn't make you look orange like most self tanners. I am an avid user of this product. I think all my family should try. I am always buying this so I have it in stock!!!
Taylor N.
Eudora, KS
This product is amazing!!! If you are white as a ghost and need to add a quick tan this is the stuff for you! It leaves with you with a believable bronze look to your legs, doesn't transfer onto your clothes, and leaves your legs glowing in the sun. Perfect for the summer!
Karli A.
Caribou, ME
This is one of the few spray tan products out there right now. It has become easy and convenient to spray your body more specifically your legs with this product. I found it was easy to apply with little waiting time to dry and it left a somewhat natural colored tan not orange and oopma loompa-ish. Not a bad product if you're just getting familiar with spray on tanning products.
Randal B.
Mahomet
I use this as an all over body tanner and it works pretty well! It's the best I've found on the market so far. There is always a slight downfall of it leaking onto clothes or melting off with sweat but it stays on pretty well! It washes off quickly as well once you shower. It does come out of clothes too but I'd still be careful with whites.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
Love this for the nylon look without the annoying nylons! I love how it covers marks on my legs and makes them look so natural and clena
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I actually mix this with the light color. It makes the perfect shade for me. It's darker than my reg color but still natural looking.
Evelyn M.
Gives a very nice color. Easy to apply. The only down side is, it's hard to apply evenly.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Has anyone ever used this or the liquid version of this product on their arms?
Johana A.
I want to give it a try but I'm not sure yet.. do you think it is worthY?