Sally Hansen Ahead Of The Curve

by Sally Hansen

Contoured design follows along nail's natural shape Product Guarantee The news in nails — this contoured design follows along your fingertips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Ahead Of The Curve!
Kat J.
2,105 reviews
I bought this nail file years ago and it’s still going strong today... It’s incredibly sturdy and durable. I use it frequently to file down the sharp edges of my nails. Both sides are the same grain, so the highlight of this nail file is definitely the curved shape. It makes it easy to use on the natural curve of your nails. Sally Hansen has a lot of great products, and this file is definitely one of them!
Cleo G.
Purchased at: Target
This is by far the best nail file I have ever used. The only downside is how hard it is to find these in stores. The sloping edge helps me file and shape my nails to perfection and it lasts so long, as long as you don’t lose it
Lavanya U.
This shapes and files my nails quickly and effortlessly and the edges of my nails are left smooth.
Victoria B.
Marietta, GA
I love this file and it works really great I’m very pleased with it so far I like it!
Xrizz'Tina M.
This nail file is super aggressive! It really files my nails really fast. You just have to be careful because it’s shaped with a curve, it’s very easy to accidentally miss shape your nails.
Kaylena D.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good nail file. Gets the job done and is really affordable at the drug store. Has lasted a while.
Brittney Y.
Elkhart, IN
I'm fairly indifferent to a specific nail file. I did think it worked great for how affordable it was in comparison to other types and brands. I would use again definitely.
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
I have horribly dry hands and cuticles do I carry this in my purse and squeeze a little after each wash, it not only helps my cuticles but it helps my hands as well. Small compact, a good buy!
Analise J.
Good price but I have found it still wears down after many uses. It is better than a normal nail file though so that is a plus.
beatriz L.
Oxnard, CA
Small enough to fit in my makeup bag. Great to file off uneven nails, specially because i have thick nails and i hate the sharp edges after clipping my nails.

Looking for your answer?