Sally Hansen Age Correct No Chip Base Top Coat Nail Anti-Aging Nail Treatment Women, 0.45 Ounce

BY SALLY HANSEN

Janisa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this. It gives a great surface for nail polish to glide over. The best part is that it’s actually helping your nails. My nails used to be brittle because I used cheap nail polish but they aren’t brittle anymore. I think this stuff is way worth the buy and extra step.
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a base coat and top coat to keep my nail polish lasting longer. I have noticed a difference in when I use this and when I don't. My nail polish doesn't usually start chipping until about a week with this product. Without it, my nails usually chip within two days.
Tiffany C.
Definitely one of my favorite nail treatments to use. My nails are brittle and break easy. This helps to keep them from breaking and doesn't chip off like most polishes do. It also has a good shine to it. I use it about once a week when I change my nail polish color.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
I use this school the time well when ever my family bus me it lol
My nails are no longer brittle, the smoothness is my favorite part.
not to mention the shine.
this is a definite buy!
Cheyenne B.
Keeps your nails from being brittle and breaking. I constantly paint my nails and nail polish remover destroyed my nails. This product helped bring them back to live and they look better than ever
Jimena B.
Sterling, VA
This has really helped with the growth of my nails. I have weak nails and they become much stronger and they don't break as easily. If you find a good sale, the price is not that bad. But it really helps a lot to keep my nails beautiful.
Kerry M.
Working in a salon I've been able to try a lot of different professional nail strengthened but this one is still my favorite. Has a nice high gloss shine and doesn't chip so easily.
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is pretty awesome. and it does make your nails super shiny, only this is I type all day long and it does seem to chip pretty easliy, but maybe I am just rough on them.
LB B.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL
I polish my nails every three or four days to keep them from getting brittle or chipping. Sally Hansen products help a GREAT deal in making my nails grow strong. I highly recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN
My nails are very brittle and always break so I looked into this product. It's great! Keeps my nails great and strong. I was able to grow them out. It's defiantely worth the money and actually works.