BY SALLY HANSEN

Sue B.
Weirton
I work in a nursing field. I constantly washing my hands. After so many washings my hands look rough and aging. After using this product my hand look radiant.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I've tried this a few times and it definitely makes my hands look and feel younger. It's a bit more expensive than some of the other items in the Sally Hansen line, but worth it. Especially if you're gaining on 40 like I am and you're trying to apply anti aging to everywhere you can.
Kimber Lee C.
New York , NY
When I first saw this I thought it was kinda weird but I seriously saw a difference in my hands! I bought this at rite aid and it is easy to use. It's basically a lotion.this made my hands look so smooth and wrinkle free. I love it
Jessica T.
Portsmouth, OH
I always use this product! Fave! Very easy too use with great outcome! Makes manicures so much better :)