Eri G.
Overall, I did not like this product. It was recommended to me by a friend and the only reason I am giving it two stars is because it helped protect my nails, even though that is not its intended purpose.
Katie T.
Pretty cool product. Does as it says to help get longer and stronger nails but it does take time to get results so you have to be patient but the results are worth it.
Kristenrose G.
Cumberland, RI
I did not find that it actually helped my nails grow. They did grow longer when the polish was on but no more so then they would have grown in that normal time period
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
I love this product! It's a great treatment polish that you can use as a base coat or,since it has a bit of a color, you could even just wear it alone
Rachel S.
Thornton, CO
I tried this product. I have brittle, thin, short nails. This product chipped the next day after I painted it on. It not help my nails grow at all.
Jhooné B.
Mountain Home, AR
This product doesn't work. I've used one bottle and my nails never grew faster and still broke all the time. Never buying it again.
Abby B.
I have tried to use this many many many times, and it has never worked for me. I have heard this not working for other people too.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
I have nails that whe they grow long that they crack and brake off easy..this product helps my nail to be stronger