BY SALLY HANSEN

Tanya C.
I have very weak nails and started to use this just to see if my nails would stop breaking every 5 minutes. It seriously helped me SO MUCH! Now I can grow my nails out longer than ever and not be worried that theyre just going to fall apart whenever I type.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I have naturally strong nails, but I began painting my nails on a daily basis - they slowly began getting really weak until I started using this. Not only does it help make your nails stronger, but it also adds a nice glossy cover over your nails if you have them painted.
Kailee T.
Puyallup, WA
I have used this for about a month now, and have noticed a slight difference in the strength of my nails. I also take hair, skin, and nails pills but since using this product I have noticed that my nails are not breaking frequently.
Eri G.
Overall, I did not like this product. It was recommended to me by a friend and the only reason I am giving it two stars is because it helped protect my nails, even though that is not its intended purpose.
Katie T.
Pretty cool product. Does as it says to help get longer and stronger nails but it does take time to get results so you have to be patient but the results are worth it.
Salma B.
Brooklyn, NY
Dear sally Hansen thank you so much for age correct nail strength it is so worth buying my nails were so weak but after a few applictions i have beautiful and strong nails😃
Farah M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I like this product! Whenever I get my acrylic nails off especially I always put this on after. It makes my nails from being brittle and weak to strong and healthy looking. I just feel like it'd be nice if they made more colors
Kristenrose G.
Cumberland, RI
I did not find that it actually helped my nails grow. They did grow longer when the polish was on but no more so then they would have grown in that normal time period
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
I love this product! It's a great treatment polish that you can use as a base coat or,since it has a bit of a color, you could even just wear it alone
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
I have very weak nails and this product does a pretty good job of helping with it. There are better products but for the price this one's worth it.
Laura  C.
E Palo Alto, CA
My nails are really thin and chip a lot is there any nail product that you guys recommend for me to make them a bit thicker ?
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
With winter almost here my nails are starting to flake and crack. What's the best nail strengthen polish that you've found?
merylin l.
Atlanta, Georgia
Do this product really work?
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Is this good for a split nail? My nail split horizontally across my nail and I'm in pain because of it
Deanna L.
What would you say helps strength a nail the most ?