BY SALLY HANSEN

Rapidly Dry Nail Color. This quick-drying, strengthening formula provides a protective, crystal-clear, high shine finish that seals nail color and helps prevent chipping, peeling & fading. ; see more...

• I usually apply 2 coats, within 24 hours the nail polish is peeli...1 Answers
  • What's the best topcoat for a lasting manicure? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth investing in? Are there any tips to using it? 2 Answers
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat
  • "With this strengthening top coat your polish doesn't go anywhere and I've had a minimum amount of broken and chipped nails since using it." in 5 reviews
  • "This is incredibly helpful for when your nails get a little too weak to handle nail polish anymore." in 4 reviews
  • "I usually use this product when I'm not using a base coat or a color and just want a nice shine." in 1 review
  • "This product works great in making sure there are no chips or faded nail polish for a long time!" in 1 review
Mikayla K.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty skeptical when I tried this polish out, but it turned out to be great! I really enjoyed it and it allowed me to grow out my nails when I've never been able to before! I would give this 5 stars!
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a top and base coat. I have a hard time not biting (but I’m going on a month and a half I think now) and so I have weak nails. This has helped a lot. I’d recommend this
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this over my nail polish and I have used it for well over 10 years. I guess the fact that I have continued to use this product for so long should speak for its self. I feel safer having long nails while using this, I find my nails are less likely to break.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was suffering from cracked brittle nails so I went to the store and bought this. My nails seemed to become stronger instantly and within a month or so nails werent sobrittle and cracked they were healthier and stronger. I also felt like they grew more than normal.
Syra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I paint my nails I have to paint this clear coat over it. Not only does it make the color shine more this is one of the few clear polished I have used that does not dry out my cuticle or doesn’t chip my nails. I love this product!
Anna K.
Auburn, AL
I bit my nails for 24.5 years and because of painting my nails and religiously using this To Coat I can proudly say I am 6 months without biting my nails and I have longer, stronger nails than I ever imagined
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I take my full set of acrylic nails off, this is the first product I go to for nail repair! The strengthening treatment is easily accessible at most drug stores, and extremely cheap for how well it works! I bought my bottle on sale for two dollars and it lasted me for months! The great thing about this product is that alongside strengthening your natural nails, it smoothens out any ridges or cracks which makes it an ideal basecoat! Whenever I wear my natural nails I put a few coats on every week to help them grow stronger and look great!
Cassie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat is literally one of the best drugstore top coats that I have found out there. I work as a baker full time and even through all the gloves, hand washing, and pan spray this stuff holds tight! Normally my nails are chipping right after I do them which can be super frustrating but as long as I use this everything stays looking nice for almost a week!Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat
Ileana D.
San Jose, CA
Ever since I was younger I had a bad habit of biting and picking at my nails. Ever since I started using this Sally Hansen strengthener I have noticed that my nails are stronger and grow naturally. They don't chip and look amazing! Will definitely keep buying.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this polish I use it as a base and top coat. Helps my polish color last a bit longer. I do notice it makes me nails feel harder and grow longer if I keep up and Always have it on, but I am not that great with up keep. It's a great inexpensive choice, don't have that great of staying power but I have yet to find a drugstore polish that does quite honestly.
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
Is this worth investing in? Are there any tips to using it?
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Did this product work for you? Is it worth buying?
Chelsea C.
Rochester, NY
How long does it take to dry
Shelby U.
Ann Arbor, MI
What's the best topcoat for a lasting manicure?
Nicole L.
I usually apply 2 coats, within 24 hours the nail polish is peeling on several nails. I don't keep my hands in water enough for that to be the cause. Does this happen to anyone else?