BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Defend your nails! Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthening Top Coat™ from Sally Hansen seals in color and strengthens your nails
Our advanced formula helps prevent breaking and splitting, with a high-shine, extra-hard finish.

When you want stronger nails and a shiny manicure that lasts, use Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthening Top Coat™!

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color to seal and strengthen.

Keep Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthening Top Coat™ in your nail care kit – because strong is beautiful.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Etocrylene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ppg-2 Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color to seal and strengthen.

• I usually apply 2 coats, within 24 hours the nail polish is peeli...1 Answers
  • What's the best topcoat for a lasting manicure? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth investing in? Are there any tips to using it? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "With this strengthening top coat your polish doesn't go anywhere and I've had a minimum amount of broken and chipped nails since using it." in 5 reviews
  • "This is incredibly helpful for when your nails get a little too weak to handle nail polish anymore." in 4 reviews
  • "I usually use this product when I'm not using a base coat or a color and just want a nice shine." in 1 review
  • "This product works great in making sure there are no chips or faded nail polish for a long time!" in 1 review
Rachel G.
I used this product for years & like it. Recently it seems to peel off of my nails once I shower so I'm not sure if the formulation has changed or if my nails have changed. I would still recommend someone try it if looking to strengthen their nails or needing a clear coat.
Allie S.
This stuff has saved my nails! I use to always get acrylics because my real nails are so brittle and break so often. After using this (one coat every two days) for about 2 weeks my nails are actually growing and not breaking! I finally have pretty nails and it’s all because of this product. It’s so much cheaper than acrylics so i definitely recommend just trying it out and seeing if it works for you. I got mine for under $10 at Target!
Leah T.
I've been using it for the past few years now because 1, it strengthens my brittle nails (I can't even grow my nails out without them chipping and breaking off) and 2, it's very affordable! 100% recommend you try this ;)
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This strengthening top coat goes on smooth and makes my nail polish look great. I’m not sure you can say it strengthens my nails because they still seem to chip after a day. But to be fair I have not found any nail polish top coat that last more than a day.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
I love to use this over my nail polish and I have used it for well over 10 years. I guess the fact that I have continued to use this product for so long should speak for its self. I feel safer having long nails while using this, I find my nails are less likely to break.
Madelyn P.
San Pedro, CA
My favorite clear nail polish!!! I have been using it forever! You can't find it at almost and drugstore and it's not too expensive. Leaves nails strong and super shiny!
Kassie K.
Carbondale, IL
it helps but is not as effective as I thought it would be. it takes an incredibly long time to dry, and seems about as sting as typical polish. I haven't noticed a difference.
Syra P.
Every time I paint my nails I have to paint this clear coat over it. Not only does it make the color shine more this is one of the few clear polished I have used that does not dry out my cuticle or doesn’t chip my nails. I love this product!
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
I use this as a top and base coat. I have a hard time not biting (but I’m going on a month and a half I think now) and so I have weak nails. This has helped a lot. I’d recommend this
Kate B.
Hudson
Great product I use it often. I will buy it again. I like using it alone sometimes just to add a little glossy look to my nails. Its a nice product and I would recommend it.
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
Is this worth investing in? Are there any tips to using it?
Nicole L.
I usually apply 2 coats, within 24 hours the nail polish is peeling on several nails. I don't keep my hands in water enough for that to be the cause. Does this happen to anyone else?
Shelby U.
Ann Arbor, MI
What's the best topcoat for a lasting manicure?
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Did this product work for you? Is it worth buying?
Chelsea C.
Rochester, NY
How long does it take to dry