MakeupNail CareNail Polish Top CoatsSally Hansen
- Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat

Sally Hansen - Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat

by Sally Hansen

A quick-drying, strengthening top coat. The advanced formula provices an extra-hard, high shine finish that seals colour and helps prevent breaking, splitting and fading.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen - Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat!
smily P.
Sioux lookout , ON
Definitely a product to try! It definitely does dry very quickly within a minute or two and has a nice shiny finish. But I do find with this product I have to apply a top coat from another brand to tie it all together. I always use the combination of Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat first and another brand on top! It has been the perfect combo! Definitely recommend to try!

Looking for your answer?