BY SALLY HANSEN

This advanced nail hardener helps protect and strengthen your nails while filling in ridges.
Our Nylon formula fortifies fragile nails and helps prevent peeling, while natural Omega 3 and Soy help diminish the look of ridges.
When you want stronger, smoother nails that shine, you want Advanced Hard as Nails®.
Apply 2-3 coats on bare nails. Let each coat dry completely before applying the next.
Get Advanced Hard as Nails® with Nylon from Sally Hansen, and up your nail game!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Nude: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, N-butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Camphor, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Retinol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:d&C Red No. 17 (Ci 26100), D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]<Br/><Br/>Natural: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, N-butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Camphor, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Retinol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:d&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140)]

How To Apply:

• Does this product help nails grow and whats the best way ...2 Answers
  • Why can't i upload my picture 1 Answers
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been using this stuff for several months now and with consistent use I’ve definitely seen a difference in the strength and health of my nails. They’ve been paper thin and peeling for years and are currently improving thanks to Hard as Nails. Remembering to apply it frequently is the hardest part. The one downside I’ve noticed is that the polish peels off fairly easy which doesn’t help with protecting and strengthening my nails at all. I feel like this works but I also feel like there’s something better out there.
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
I love this nail polish. I have very weak and brittle nails and this is my saving grace. I like to take a week off gel polish or SNS to only wear this to boost the strength and overall health of my nails.
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
Of course sally Hansen is amazing. They have the best skin products but the nail care is my favorite! The strong as nails helps restore my nails to a good state.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and it really make my nails hard. I purchased from Walmart at an affordable price. It is so easy to use and apply. Never used another type of hardener. Recommend this to others to try.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
I used this religiously for months until my nails were in better strength than before. After constantly painting and damaging my nails in high school, I took a break and used this until my nails were so thick and strong, I didn’t even need the product anymore.
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this topcoat more than any other. It gives almost a gel nails finish, and WILL NOT CHIP. It makes any color last for a long time. It does take a while more to dry, so I’d suggest doing your nails way before sleeping. Other than that, it’s golden.
Alejandra C.
Whittier, CA
I've tried this a while ago. My nails always break fast. I was surprised that this nail polish actually worked at making my nails hard. The con is once your nail polish chip that hardness goes away. I would buy it again.
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
I needed a top coat for my acrílic nails with a gel look finish I thought this product would be good for it, i dries very fast but I had to apply several layers to get the gel look that I wanted, I paid 6 dlls for it and I thought I was too much for it
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I love using this when I don’t want to really do up my nails. It still want some color and protection. It’s the one brand that focuses on nails so I like to get the nutritional, protective products through them.
Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
Like using this whenever my nails start to get weak and thin. I help reenforce them as the grow. Only dislike I have is that if you apply too thick it can begin to peel which can cause more damage
Bianca M.
Does this product help nails grow and whats the best way to use for the best results?
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Why can't i upload my picture