Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails®

by Sally Hansen

Exclusive Micro-Mineral formula fills in cracks to instantly strengthen and reinforce nails. Instantly stops peeling, seals the nail plate and bonds layers together. Strong moisture magnets target severe dryness with intensive moisture. Natural Proteins and powerful Antioxidant formula helps strengthen the nails. Salon tested. Dermatologist tested.

Does this work to actually make my nails less breakable?
HooW long does it take to dry??
Does this dry fast?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails®!
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Lisa F.
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural
My item has a rose tint( not on selection lists). It is easy to apply. Takes about 10 minutes to dry totally. It helps make the ridges less noticeable giving a nice smooth base for color. Great just as a sheer strengthener, the rose tint is not very noticeable. My nails are very soft and bend/tear easy. This does help them as they grow. It does NOT make nails grow or add any calcium/mineral to nail. Only topical treatment.Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Clear
Laura  E.
Tulalip, WA
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Laura  E.
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Laura  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Natural
Sally Nail Strengthner is really affordable. I usually use NailTek but a friend suggested I give this strengthener a try. So, I gave it a try. I use this as a base coat before I apply my gel base coat and so far the gel coats are still sticking. Sometimes with the Nail Tek the gel polish starts to chip off because it is not directly on the nail, but so far so good. If it changes I will update this review.
Scarlett B.
Vinings
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Scarlett B.
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Scarlett B.
Purchased at: Walmart
After wearing acrylic/gel nails for 6+ months, my nails became brittle, broken & soft tearing like paper. Knowing that Sally Hansen has the absolute best nailcare line; I went to Walmart & found this amazing Magic Cure polish. I've only been using for a couple of weeks but can already see an extreme change in the appearance & health of my nails. My nails are starting to grow & I'm not ashamed of how my nails look anymore.
Susan  L.
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Susan  L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Natural
I like using Sally Hansen's top coat over stick on nails. It makes my manicure last a week. I like the shine that they put on the nail . It hides some of my flaws when applying the stickers but not all. ( I'm no expert) lol . It also goes on my nail nice and smooth.
Laura F.
This has helped me tremendously with my brittle nails. They used to grow real slow and crack and now they are healthy again.. i use it every week. It's a great product
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Kennessa M.
I have been using this nail strengthener for about a year now and my nails have literally stopped randomly breaking with normal activity. I have been getting acrylics and gel nails for over 2 decades, and prenatal pills stopped working on their own. I decided to give this a try, and am so happy I did. I could feel the difference after one application. A must try!
Amelia S.
Defiance, OH
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Amelia S.
I had a gel manicure, and I tried taking off the polish by myself (terrible idea!). The tip of my nails were peeling badly, so I bought the nail treatment. I used cuticle oil and the treatment, and my nails healed in a week!
Melanie A.
Westminster
Review for: Natural
A favorite! I've gone through multiple bottles of Miracle Cure over the years. I use this as my base coat and it protects my nails from staining and also seems to keep them stronger for longer.
Anna Maria J.
Jamaica, NY
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails® uploaded by Anna Maria J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this for a couple of months now but I haven't really noticed a difference. It's a good base coat tho Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails®
Esther F.
Cary, NC
Thats true. Mi nails are really weak. I agree this Es cierto. Mis uñas son realmente débiles. Yo estoy de acuerdo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
AMENO •.
il y a 4 ans
Brittany D. il y a 4 ans
I have never found anything that works externally or topically but taking biotin helped my nails a lot