Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails 2764-02 Natural uploaded by Kirby S.Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails 2764-02 Natural uploaded by Kirby S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

This quick, drying, strengthening formula provides a protective crystal-clear, high shine finish that seals nail color and helps prevent chipping, peeling and fading. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nichole S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product for those brittle nails after damaging them with acrylic and shellac. I've used this product several times to help protect and gift time for my nails to heal. It's also great for keeping your nails hard with a normal coat of nail polish
Emily H.
Pelham, NH
This product is cheap and causes my nails to shine and it dries fast. That being said, it bubbles and peels off. It makes the underneath of my nails brittle and worn apart. I wish I loved it but I can't
Kirby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've uploaded a before and after photo. The change isn't extreme but it definitely hardened my nails and left a really nice shine. We'll see how long it lasts.
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this everytime i paint my nails helps the color last longer and stay protected no chipping i can for sure tell the difference when i dont use it
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely AMAZING! I was having a tough time with my nails constantly breaking at work due to them becoming very soft and easy to break and I used this for about 2 weeks and my nails are back to being very strong and I have had no breakages since! I'd definitely recommend this product to those who are suffering from having weak nails, as this goes on like a clear topcoat onto the nails.
Nicole T.
Whitstable, Kent
Iv recently started using this product as I have been wearing acrylic nails. It has stopped my nails from breaking and has helped them stay in good condition. It give a nice glossy finish and also dries very quickly so that you can add many layers without having to worry about it being tacky and not drying.