Sally Hansen® Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Mia B.Sally Hansen® Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Sarah B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

An enriched formula that quickly and gently removes nail polish with essential nutrients to help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles every time you use it.

A special blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and an Acetone-Free base quickly and gently removes polish from your nails. Helps keep nails strong and healthy-looking.

How To Apply:

• For best results: Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

Suzanne M.
Austin, TX
This stuff is heavy duty and it definitely works! I’m always changing my nail polish and “non-acetone” removers just don’t cut it. A lite goes a long way and usually just 1 wet cotton pad removes polish on every finger. Works best with cotton ball or pad rather than toilet paper. I always wash my hands thoroughly after as it is a strong chemical.
Yenifer S.
It is perfect to remove the nail polish from your nails, and the best thing is that it does it in an easy way without the need to have to do so much strength. You can get it in drugstore and in some other stores. Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
sheena L.
Elizabeth
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Acetone free nail polish remover is for when you want to change colors on nail enhancements. Never use any acetone untill you want the enhancements off. This won't take stuboorn glitter off as easily on natural nails and is best to use for just acrylic enhancements.
Amanda S.
This is a fantastic nail polish remover! It gets the job done and it doesn’t require much product at all. It is affordable and has a pleasant scent unlike competitors. I use this on myself and also on my daughter. Highly recommend!
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Although this formula pretty much instantly dries out any part of your skin that it touches, it is a super fast process for removing nail polish, especially any polish that contains glitter of any kind.
Karen S.
This is the best one I've found. It doesn't turn my nails yellow. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get it all off depending on the amount of coats I put one, but I like it.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Use this to remove gel manicure polish at home with little clips I bought on amazon. Easy to use and apply to nails. The smell is bad but that’s just acetone for ya! Would definitely buy again when I run out of the product
Bailey C.
Deltona, FL
just normal nail polish remover that gets the job done quickly! it’s definitely great that there isn’t any acetone so it doesn’t damage your skin or make it dry and irritated!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
It is very good ,,easy and faster remver than other products what i have been tried before it remove my nails polish good ,,i trust in sally hansen products ,,that its my truly opinion 👌👍👍👍 love it and recommended that products,,try it you will buy it again
Kate M.
Baltimore , MD
As far as non acetone removers go, this one was my favorite. Non acetone removers always take a bit more elbow grease to get the polish off, but I found this worked as well regular remover. Very impressed and would buy again!