MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover

Sally Hansen® Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover

by Sally Hansen

An enriched formula that quickly and gently removes nail polish with essential nutrients to help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles every time you use it.

A special blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and an Acetone-Free base quickly and gently removes polish from your nails. Helps keep nails strong and healthy-looking.

How To Apply:

• For best results: Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
I like the acetone free nail polish remover when I’m using press on nails or nails that are already done that you glue on or nails that you buy already in the package already sheets that you’re going to do your colors on because if you want to change your color you want to use a non-acetone free nail polish remover and this is one that’s always worked for me I put a lot on my cotton ball that the Cotton Bowl sit for a few minutes and it takes it right off
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
I use this with removing Pacifica nail polish. Works great and isn’t as damaging to my nails as the one with acetone. Easy to find at Target or drug stores. Priced fairly too.
Kristin A.
Sevierville, TN
I always use acetone on my nails. I am impatient and it works almost instantaneously, even on glitter polish. This is a great product and deserves 5 stars. I am only giving 3 because the acetone I can get for a buck at the Dollar store is equally effective and much more affordable.
Kristal K.
Webster, TX
This is a great nail polish remover. I like that it works easily and doesn’t damage my nails. I also like that the smell isn’t too strong compared to other nail polish removers.
Kelly J.
Austintown, OH
I didn’t care for this product. I normally buy an acetone based remover but they were out so I gave it a whirl...never again
Linsey P.
Hillsdale, MI
This is a great nail polish remover. It’s gentle on nails, yet strong enough to remove even glitter nail polish. The scent isn’t as strong as the normal nail polish remover. I would buy this again for sure.
Candace P.
Fort Benning, GA
With Sally Hanson's polish remover, changing colors is a breeze. A few light wipes and the polish on your nails is gone with minimal fuss! It's my go-to polish remover when I need a replacement remover.
Kaylis D.
Carmel
Gets both artificial nails off and also can get the nail glue off of skin! (I hate that I know that last part)
Tyshea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I always use acetone nail polish remover or because a get the mail varnish off fast and efficiently. It's probably not the best option for my nails but it's the most convenient .
Denise B.
Groveland
I like using this nail polish remover because it works perfectly getting the job done. It’s great and have been using this product for years and will continue to purchase. I recommend this product to everyone

Looking for your answer?