Sally Hansen® 5 Minute French Manicure Pen Kit

by Sally Hansen

Salon Style Nails at Home Sally Hansen 5 Minute French Manicure Pen Kit is a set of three - a French manicure pen, nourishing nail color and daily nail growth program. The daily nail growth program helps grow the most stubborn nails and safeguards all nails from daily wear and tear. The nourishing nail color promotes healthy nails. The French manicure pen is simple to use and gives you an instant tip. Get this kit and you don't need to go to a salon any more to get your nails done. - Nurtures and promotes nail growth - Up to 50 manicures - Quick touch-up A Closer Look: Sally Hansen 5 Minute French Manicure Pen Kit is ideal for a quick touch-up and for doing up your nails. It is great for both pedicures and manicures. Kit includes: Revolutionary French Manicure Pen in Pure White, Maximum Growth Treatment Base & Top Coat, Maximum Growth Nourishing Nail Color, Nail guides with two edge types for manicure and pedicure - curved edge for fingers and straight edge for toes, Easy to follow instructions to achieve a French manicure in 5 minutes. Get Started: Touch the pen to your nail. Twist your finger. Seal your French manicure. Enough for up to 50 manicures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® 5 Minute French Manicure Pen Kit!
Chicago , IL
Lovely base and top. Great idea with the pen but it failed on me. It is patchy and I ended up using another white polish for the tips
The pen is ammazing I just wish there was a way to refil it.. And it dries up too fast first few uses it cnes out great
Belmont, MS
I use this the most! It is one of my favorites! So easy to put on drys fast! I love it! Can get just about anywhere!
York, PA
Very easy and descriptive on the instructions, for an uncoordinated person, like myself, it was easy to apply
Hialeah, FL
Yes i never try this item before but i love sally nails polish are amazing so a think this one too
Lawrence , KS
Super easy to use and has the great French look without paying a lot or going to the nail salon
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 1 Kit
This was my old go-to in high school before I started getting acrylics done. Super cheap for the amount of product you get. Only problem is that occasionally the white pen is a little finicky but you can always get it working again by applying pressure to it on a paper towel until it flows again.
banstead
Review for: 1 Kit
This product I thought was going to be excellent when I bought it Because I had bought one of those Sally Hansen manicure sets before not exactly the same one easy to apply dries nice nice colour I would definitely buy again
Adelaide
Review for: 1 Kit
This kit is good I enjoy the colours given, it’s easy to use and application is good too. But I feel the pen that comes with it to apply the white tip needs some more work. I found the pen did not apply very well and tend to come off straight away after applying. The kit is great just I would recommend using liquid white nail polo to apply your white tips.
newcastle
Review for: 1 Kit
This is a fast and affordable way to create an elegant nail. I highly recommend this brand of polish as it never fails to disappoint.

Looking for your answer?