BY SALLY HANSEN

• Where can I get this and how much is it ?1 Answers
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
It extremely expensive but was definitely worth the price. It helped my cuticles grow and allowed for easy removal when they needed to be cut down. I will definitely be recommending this to all of my other friends.
Marissa C.
Olathe, KS
This is a great product. I have super fast growing cuticles that I am always fighting with. This product has reduced if not eliminated hang nails and makes me feel good about my hands. Easy to use, affordable, and would definitely recommend to others.
Lily Q.
I love this stuff especially in the winter. My
Cuticles get dry and stiff so this allows for my cuticles to fall off and feel more hydrated. Packaging and price point were all very reasonable and easy to purchase at target.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Too highly priced for what it actually did. Found it so hard and almost damaging to use and remove. I wouldnt buy again and don’t recommend I think sally hansen is too hyped when really isn’t the best out there or the best drug store brand for that matter.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased this from Walgreens and was disappointed. It didn't remove my cuticles. Maybe the bottle I bought was old? It just didn't really work. After I pushed back my cuticles, there was still a lot of excess.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this stuff. Really takes care of my nails and prevents cuticles from happening plus this is very affordable. I haven’t tried too many of nail care products but this is worth the money. Highly recommend.
Tammy V.
I love, love love this!!!! My nails are normally unhealthy looking and everything I try has worked till I used this 3 In 1! Makes my nails look super healthy and keep those over grown cuticals at bay!
Sydney S.
Like I’ve said before and I’ll say again. Sally Hanson is my favorite brand when dealing with anything for our nails. She never disappoints. I’m a huge nail biter and cuticle biter so her stuff works!!
Misty C.
Calhoun
I love putting this own bf doing my nails in the afternoon after a long day .. I just sit rub it on soak in and then clip my cuticles and trim my nails and then paint and I feel like a new woman
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Where can I get this and how much is it ?