BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

• Where can I get this and how much is it ?1 Answers
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
It extremely expensive but was definitely worth the price. It helped my cuticles grow and allowed for easy removal when they needed to be cut down. I will definitely be recommending this to all of my other friends.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Love this set, haven't used it in a while because been getting nails done at salon a lot but might have to start using it again. The cuticle cream especially since the winter weather is so dry and it works wonders
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Marissa C.
Olathe, KS
This is a great product. I have super fast growing cuticles that I am always fighting with. This product has reduced if not eliminated hang nails and makes me feel good about my hands. Easy to use, affordable, and would definitely recommend to others.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I really like this not just because it is in one but because it is easy to use and super affordable are usually buy it at Walmart but I have also watered at the beauty supply store I would definitely buy this and recommend it
Lily Q.
Chicago
I love this stuff especially in the winter. My
Cuticles get dry and stiff so this allows for my cuticles to fall off and feel more hydrated. Packaging and price point were all very reasonable and easy to purchase at target.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Too highly priced for what it actually did. Found it so hard and almost damaging to use and remove. I wouldnt buy again and don’t recommend I think sally hansen is too hyped when really isn’t the best out there or the best drug store brand for that matter.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased this from Walgreens and was disappointed. It didn't remove my cuticles. Maybe the bottle I bought was old? It just didn't really work. After I pushed back my cuticles, there was still a lot of excess.
Rachel P.
Purcell , OK
Its very soft and easy to apply. I use it often and still have yet to have to buy another bottle because it works so well. Not bad for the price and it doesn't burn even in open wounds. Highly recommend this.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Where can I get this and how much is it ?