Sally Hansen 2x Volume Top Coat uploaded by Taneya H.Sally Hansen 2x Volume Top Coat uploaded by Michelle T.Sally Hansen 2x Volume Top Coat uploaded by Lucia G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 61 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry.  Use nail polish remover to wipe away any residue on the nail.

Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel™ Color. Allow color to dry for 5 minutes

Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat

OMGel! Let natural light do the rest!

Kali M.
Conroe, TX
This Taco is wonderful for your nails. At least I'm healthy and grow their nails really long. The Sally Hansen 2X volume top coat is one of the best top coats on shelf and leaves it shiny and glossy as if you went to a professional
Alina S.
the best nail polish ive used so far. stays on for a long time, the colors are great, and they dont stain my nails. really does look like getting gel nails done at the salon, and lasts as long as it says it will.
Renee S.
Lathrop, CA
As soon as Sally introduced the gel line I was so excited. The top coat is so nice and thick which I love. It transforms any color into a high shine nail polish with the sleek look of a gel finish
Pauline B.
Portland, Or
This is what I use to top on my nail polish. Lasts longer. It better than other brands. Easy to apply and dries quick. I wish it lasted longer on but oh well. It is good. A must try!
Alisha D.
I use this not only for the accompanied Sally Hansen Gel polishes, but for regular nail polish as well. Creates a nice thick shiny top coat that makes my manicure last all week.
Taylor J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this top coat you can use any polish with it and it works wonders lasts forever drys hard and clear. Love this product definitely recommend to other nail artists
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Not a big fan of painting my nails so that is why I give it 3 stars. The nail polish itself isn't too bad, it is okay and a little drying but does the job.
Lucia G.
I bought this product at Target and ... I loved it. It really works. If you're going to invest your money ... do it right and choose Sally Hansen Top Coat
Amy D.
I like this but it is sticky and takes awhile to dry. But if you have the time and patience, it does give great shine and make your polish last longer.
Kayla S.
San Francisco, CA
This gel nail line works as well as grtting gel nails at the salon, but it doesn't damage your nails when you take it off. Would absolutely recommend!
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors or do I have to use it with a black or darker color?
Katelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last long? Does it chip quickly?
Gitana P.
Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased regular nail polish and didn't realize til after I painted my nails that it's different. Should I go out and buy the top coat or can I skip?