BY SALLY HANSEN #39 in Nail Polish Top Coats

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 61 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry.  Use nail polish remover to wipe away any residue on the nail.

Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel™ Color. Allow color to dry for 5 minutes

Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat

OMGel! Let natural light do the rest!

• I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors or do I h...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased regular na...1 Answers
  • Does this last long? Does it chip quickly? 1 Answers
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I’ve been purchasing this top coat for about a year now. I’ve used it with miracle gel colors and with other nail polishes as a gel top coat. This stuff is the bomb. I can do my nails on the weekend and they stay perfect all week long. And I am not gentle with my nails. This past weekend I only did a top coat on one hand to compare. My hand with no top coat chipped and started the fading with in 2 days. My other hand looks new!!! This will be in everyone’s goodie bags :)
Ebony D.
Going to get my nails done was no longer in my budget so i was looking for a good alternative. I was actually surprised at how well this product held up. However it only lasted long on my toes and not my hands. My fingernails began chipping after a day or two. But i would still purchase again.
Erin J.
I absolutely love all Sally Hansen products but the fact this can be used over regular nail polishes makes it that much better! It is the only top coat I’ve found that gives my polish an extra week, at least, without any chips!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love Sally Hansen's nail polish line. Her products are wonderful. I love her miracle gels they last long don't chip off your nails and don't have a nasty scent. 5 stars!😍
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I use this top coat when I do my pedicures at home and I like this top coat. My polish seems to last quite a bit longer than if I use just a regular top coat of polish. I have repurchased this product at least two times now and I don't see myself buying anything else.
Meghan R.
NEW York, NY
I like this top coat a lot, it creates a glossy finish and does a good job keeping the nail polish intact for quite a while. The only complaint I have is that you have to be very careful to not get any on your skin otherwise the gel nail will come off too easily.
Amelia C.
I LOVE this top coat. My nails ALWAYS chip, but with this top coat, keeps my polish on for a very long time. I bought it at Walmart on clearance with another gel color and while I thought it was expensive, it was worth my money. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone!!!!
Savannah C.
corryton
My favorite too coat I don't use anything else. So easy and smooth to apply! It makes your nails last long and stay shiny! Lots of pros no cons. I would recommend to everyone would loves doing nails. I have bought it more then once and will buy again!
Kylie D.
This product is not ok for a quick manicure, because it takes Forever to dry. I would much rather a nice quick drying top coat to this. Although I have purchased a couple of times. I probably wouldn't recommend this to many.
Bron T.
Favorite top coat I've ever used! You're supposed to use this with the complimentary gel color, but I've used it with any nail polis & gotten great results. It makes your nail color last at least a week/week & a half.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors or do I have to use it with a black or darker color?
Katelyn V.
Does this last long? Does it chip quickly?
Gitana P.
Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased regular nail polish and didn't realize til after I painted my nails that it's different. Should I go out and buy the top coat or can I skip?