BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
280 Plums The Word Nail Polish by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen 280 Plums The Word Nail Polish by Sally Hansen

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Plum's the Word, 0.5 Oz, 2 Ea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen 280 Plums The Word Nail Polish by Sally Hansen!
How would you rate this product?
Rosalyn  R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Sally Hansen 280 Plums The Word Nail Polish by Sally Hansen uploaded by Rosalyn  R.
Purchased at: CVS
I love most Sally Hansen products. The color is a neutral dark purple. It's not flashy, which is the way i like my nail polish colors. This formula requires two coats to achieve the perfect purple. I like the brush. It applies smoothly. This is the second time I buy this color.
Anusha S.
Medford, MA
Sally Hansen 280 Plums The Word Nail Polish by Sally Hansen uploaded by Anusha S.
Sally Hansen is my favorite nail polish . I love how smooth they are and dries fast. I love their color variation and everything. I am wearing this in my nails now.isn't this pretty??🤗
Lucifer F.
Old Bridge
This is a really pretty color, but I just couldn't control it when applying it to my nails. It always looked loose and streaky.
Yaya B.
Berkeley, CA
This color is a cross between plum and gray . It’s the perfect marriage between the 2 colors. I really like how it looks on my nails and compliments my skin tone. It lasts me about 4 days on my fingernails and over 10 days on my toenails. I’m sure it’s because I’m heavy handed. I love this brand because it last pretty long on my nails.
Bethany T.
LILYDALE, VIC
I love Sally Hansen nail polish. It drys quick and doesn't chip off my nails like some other brands I have tried. They have so many great colours. Their prices can vary but are no more that other brands. Would highly recommend.
Fatma S.
This is one of my all time favorite shades 😍it is from sally hansen 💓. I'm in love with this shade . It is a combination of plum+mauve brown+taupe color💓it will fit a lot of skin tones 💓 I'm imperessed by the quality. The formula goes on very smoothly with perfect consistency. It dries quickly without any bubbles. It has super shiny finish and it is long lasting. Two coats is perfect for even opaque color 👍🏼 . The brush is great, dense with slightly rounded edge that perfectly applies the right amount of polish 👍🏼 highly recommended nail polish 💅🏻 👍🏼
karla T.
Los Mochis , Sinaloa
Estos esmaltes son súper pigmentados y fáciles de trabajar. Tienen una amplia variedad de tonos y te duran semanas! Tengo varios colores en mi colección, me parecen una opción alternativa al gelish💖🙌🏻

Looking for your answer?