BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen 2-in-1 Nail White Pencil™ Corrector.

For clean white nail tips.

Nail pencil with cuticle pusher. see more...

• How does this work?? Is it easy to use? 2 Answers
  • Cuanto tiempo dura viéndose perfecto en las uñas?...Be the first to answer!
  • I've seen this around and I really want one. Is it worth it? Do the...2 Answers
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so easy to use but I found it watery. I had to do few layers untill looks ok. I rather do it with regular nail polish. I usually love Sally Hansen product specially gel kit but that one I will not buy it again.
Emily H.
Emily H.
PERFECT for French tip Manis and pedis. Super easy to use. Just make sure you let it dry before putting a top coat. Or it will smudge.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Used to use these all the time, I didn't know they were still around.. must go shopping now!
Kacey W.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It gives your nails a good nice touch when you want a easy and quick mani. Plus it whitens your nails! Making them look cleaner. I would recommend
Maria G.
Maria G.
Phoenix, AZ
You have to take your time with it but its easy to use & it applies on like butter. Its every pigmented. There also a lot of pretty colors
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Dalton, GA
Love the white pencil! It makes it very easy to get the French tip look when I'm on the run!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Sarasota , FL
This is a great product especially since I always do weekly manicures and want to skip nail polish. It makes my nails look white and clean.
Tawny F.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Great product to make your finger nails look their best. The pencil shape applicator allows you to use the tip under your nails easier and the actual product truly whitens your nails making them appear cleaner, healthier and pretty. This is a must have for anyone who tends to their own manicures. Really helps to make your nails whiter and cleaner looking after gardening, cleaning house or washing the car. Really great to use after you have used a dark colored nail polish that tend to make your nail tips yellow tinted. This pencil will whiten and brighten them back to tip top condition.
tamara e.
tamara e.
Mount Morris, MI
Use this all the time, great quality, highly reliable. Would definitely recommend to everybody.
kira f.
kira f.
Love it. Makes decorating your nails so much easier. I've tried other brands and they suck.
Sarahgrace D.
Sarahgrace D.
I've seen this around and I really want one. Is it worth it? Do they work well?
Shana P.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
How does this work?? Is it easy to use?
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Cuanto tiempo dura viéndose perfecto en las uñas? He probado productos similares pero todos me tardan menos que la pintura de uñas normal.