BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen 2-in-1 Nail White Pencil™ Corrector.

For clean white nail tips.

Nail pencil with cuticle pusher. see more...

Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so easy to use but I found it watery. I had to do few layers untill looks ok. I rather do it with regular nail polish. I usually love Sally Hansen product specially gel kit but that one I will not buy it again.
Maria G.
Phoenix, AZ
You have to take your time with it but its easy to use & it applies on like butter. Its every pigmented. There also a lot of pretty colors
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
Use this all the time, great quality, highly reliable. Would definitely recommend to everybody.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Used to use these all the time, I didn't know they were still around.. must go shopping now!
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PERFECT for French tip Manis and pedis. Super easy to use. Just make sure you let it dry before putting a top coat. Or it will smudge.
DJ P.
Durham, NC
It works great if you have the patience to take your time and really apply it carefully. I think it's a great, clean look with clear polish on top or just a nice buffing.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pen makes it so easy for me to do a French manicure at home! I just use the applicator to put it on my nails then put on a topcoat for an awesome French manicure!
Jenn D.
Dalton, GA
Love the white pencil! It makes it very easy to get the French tip look when I'm on the run!
Latasha P.
Definitely works! Used on my natural nail mani and it made my nails look so much better. Great product. I would recommend NOT storing this near your eye pencils though. I accidentally used this instead of my white eyeliner and almost ripped my eye to shreds. This pencil is stiffer than an eye pencil because its for the nails & has to be so be careful ladies
kira f.
Love it. Makes decorating your nails so much easier. I've tried other brands and they suck.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
How does this work?? Is it easy to use?
Sarahgrace D.
I've seen this around and I really want one. Is it worth it? Do they work well?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Cuanto tiempo dura viéndose perfecto en las uñas? He probado productos similares pero todos me tardan menos que la pintura de uñas normal.