BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen 2-in-1 Nail White Pencil™ Corrector.

For clean white nail tips.

Nail pencil with cuticle pusher. see more...

Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
Its so easy to use but I found it watery. I had to do few layers untill looks ok. I rather do it with regular nail polish. I usually love Sally Hansen product specially gel kit but that one I will not buy it again.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Great product to make your finger nails look their best. The pencil shape applicator allows you to use the tip under your nails easier and the actual product truly whitens your nails making them appear cleaner, healthier and pretty. This is a must have for anyone who tends to their own manicures. Really helps to make your nails whiter and cleaner looking after gardening, cleaning house or washing the car. Really great to use after you have used a dark colored nail polish that tend to make your nail tips yellow tinted. This pencil will whiten and brighten them back to tip top condition.
Latasha P.
Definitely works! Used on my natural nail mani and it made my nails look so much better. Great product. I would recommend NOT storing this near your eye pencils though. I accidentally used this instead of my white eyeliner and almost ripped my eye to shreds. This pencil is stiffer than an eye pencil because its for the nails & has to be so be careful ladies
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
I like this product. It gives your nails a good nice touch when you want a easy and quick mani. Plus it whitens your nails! Making them look cleaner. I would recommend
DJ P.
Durham, NC
It works great if you have the patience to take your time and really apply it carefully. I think it's a great, clean look with clear polish on top or just a nice buffing.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
This pen makes it so easy for me to do a French manicure at home! I just use the applicator to put it on my nails then put on a topcoat for an awesome French manicure!
jenna a.
Alpena, MI
I absolutely love this product! it give your nail a perfect and smooth looking finished tip for French manicures! definitely a go-to product!
Dana B.
Sarasota , FL
This is a great product especially since I always do weekly manicures and want to skip nail polish. It makes my nails look white and clean.
Maria G.
Phoenix, AZ
You have to take your time with it but its easy to use & it applies on like butter. Its every pigmented. There also a lot of pretty colors
Emily H.
PERFECT for French tip Manis and pedis. Super easy to use. Just make sure you let it dry before putting a top coat. Or it will smudge.
Sarahgrace D.
I've seen this around and I really want one. Is it worth it? Do they work well?
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
How does this work?? Is it easy to use?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Cuanto tiempo dura viéndose perfecto en las uñas? He probado productos similares pero todos me tardan menos que la pintura de uñas normal.