Sally Hansen® 18K Gold Hardener Nail Polish uploaded by Courtney H.

Sally Hansen® 18K Gold Hardener Nail Polish

Instantly hardens & fortifies nails to prevent breaking, chipping and splitting. Gold shield forms a protective barrier to lock in moisture, nails grow longer & stronger.

Our eye-catching treatment combines real 18-karat gold with peptides and amino acids, ingredients known to promote healthy growth. The breakthrough complex envelopes the gold, creating shatter-proof shield that protects nails so they grow stronger and longer.

Wear it under or over nail color for a hint of sparkle, or on its own for pure strength and light-reflecting shine.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, N-butyl Alcohol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hexanal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Methylthiopropylamido Acetyl Methionine, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Acetyl Cysteine, Alcohol Denat., Colloidal Gold, Phenoxyethanol, Biotin, Prunus Armeniaca Apricot) Seed Powder, D&C Violet No.2 (Co 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

How To Apply:

Apply 1-2 coats under nails or to bare nails for pure gold strength.

• I just took off a full set of acrylics, will this work for keepi...1 Answers
  • This looks interesting. Cant tell if it will be a regular gold wi...1 Answers
  • Would love to try this product, does it apply as bright as the pi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
Im giving this product a 3 star review right now because its only the 1st week of using it. right now I will say that my nails seem harder. I have very brittle nails that are prone to breaking a lot. so right now I am pleased with it. I got it at Walgreens on sale for 1.99 which is a steal. I would recommend it for anyone to try whos nails are brittle and prone to breaking. hopefully it wont make my nails peal like it did to others.

Also I noticed when I take my b12 everyday my nails grow in faster and harder for those of you who can't find something to help their nails.
Jessica D.
Centreville, VA
This is a different type of treatment it leaves gold flakes on your nails which is pretty not plain this is one of the first nails treatments I stopped getting fakes nails my nails were damaged this stayed on pretty well through all the cracking and breaking
Jennifer N.
Port Orange, FL
I bought this product with high hopes and was extremely disappointed. It dried out my nails, made the peeling worse and my nails didn't feel any harder. It's a clear nail polish with little "gold" specks. When you apply it, it doesn't look bad but it doesn't look pretty either. As you apply more coats of it, it makes your nails look light yellow which I would have been fine with had the product worked. I personally was not impressed with this product at all. I feel that I wasted my money on something that made my nails worse instead of better. I prefer the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Hardener.
Kimberli L.
I LOVE this product -- I like growing out my nails but usually, after 3 weeks, my nails get brittle and start splitting. I used this product as a base coat and my nails were significantly stronger. I've used up the product 3 times now and will continue buying/using it. I absolutely recommend it. My sister and coworker have both tried mine and purchased their own because it worked so well!

Best nail hardener I've come across!
Samantha D.
I experienced really bad peeling after wearing this product. I got it at target. I do not recommend this product. I tried it 2 times just to be sure ! Be careful when testing this product! I would not buy it again!
Lucy S.
This nail hardener really works well. I like the gold flakes in it too, makes it prettier than the standard coat
Justyna B.
I can't imaginy life without this magic miracle in bottle, real 18k Gold shield locks in moisture and strengthens nails, I've always had bad condition nail but there is no longer my problem with this Conditioner, it's a pure magic how it works
Klára S.
The best hardener i have. I use it before every polishing and every nail polish lasts much longer. No negatives.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
This looks interesting. Cant tell if it will be a regular gold with gold sparkles or something amaxing
Amanda G.
Would love to try this product, does it apply as bright as the pic shows? Or is it a more laid back color?
Emmylee G.
I just took off a full set of acrylics, will this work for keeping my nails from bending?