BY SALLY HANSEN

Continual 18 Hour Lip Care! Conditions and replenishes dry, parched lips with Retinol, Grape Seed Oil and Mango. Time released formula delivers superior moisturization hour after hour. see more...

• Is this worth it? My lips are giving me so much pain and ...1 Answers
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Very nice product. My lips felt very soft after. And it was fret because it actually lasted! Unlike some brands that makes your lips feel good for a couple hours/
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Im not sure about this product. I think i have other favorites and the color is kinda washed my skin tone out
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
I love this product, my lips always seem so dry with other lip sticks and glosses but not with this product
Heather N.
I am not a huge fan of this. I believe there are much better products for around the same price.
Brittany C.
If you like lip glossy this is the one is stays on great and this line has such beautiful colors
Sarah W.
London,Camden
Is this worth it? My lips are giving me so much pain and I just need to find the right thing does it actually work?