BY SALLY HANSEN

Angela E.
Colton, CA
This cream has worked wonders for me!! Especially when summer comes around and I want to wear my sandals. I can do so without the embarrassment by putting on this foot cream and putting socks on over night. When I wake up my heels are so soft! I definitely recommend this cream!
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
this is a great product!  the price for the amount of product you get is a great ratio.  we'll be buying this again!
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
If you feet get dry and you have tried everything else well you need to try this. It will help your feet feel great
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
Really happy a friend recommended this to me. It really is a Lovely product, extremely hydrating! And made skin feel really soft! good price too!
Also has a lovely smell