BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail care instantly transforms with the power of a shield, plus a sheer shine of color.

• Pre-treated, sheer color strips instantly bond to nails for maximum protection and strength, with a hint of color
  • These sheer color nail strips give an instant manicure
  • The color infused strips go on dry so there is no drying time or smudging
  • Strips won't chip up to 14 days. Choose among 3 sheer color shades!

Ingredients
Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyvinyl Butyral, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)].

• Does this actually last the full 14 days? Is it worth it ...1 Answers
  • How do these work? Are they something that you can use as...1 Answers
  • Will it last for 14 days after washing and bathing?1 Answers
Nat O.
Belle chasse
I highly recommend this product if you have flexible nails, I started using it 3 weekes ago & now It's all I use. I don't wear nail polish anymore thanks to this. It's easy to use & I guarantee you will love it !
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
cant say enough about sally hansen its a quality product and last awhile.  its a little pricer then some but for the quality its well worth it.  the color selection is always good and i highly recommend them to anyone who does their nails regularly
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This product is great for damaged nails from wearing acrylic. It helps make,my nails strong and keep them from breaking.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Britney M.
These were great! At work I am constantly washing my hands so my nails are often very rough looking. These are great because they protect my nails and keep them looking great.
Cynthia G.
Louisville, KY
I really love these because after I got my acrylic off my nails they were very brittle and paper thin so I did not know what to do because I didn't want to have fake nails anymore, I got these and they have worked wonders.
cheree s.
austin, TX
I'm a busy mom and this shield works wonders I absolutely love it! Easy to use and works great!
Kyla L.
Pembroke
Love this product. I am chef , so I am constantly working with hands, washing rinsing and cutting . So my hand and fingernails tend to get a little beat up . I started using this product at night time. Applying it before I went to bed and was astonished at the results in the morning. It made my fingernails look so much more presentable! It's definitely help me out a lot and I am so glad I found it .
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
I love Sally's products in general but this one is specially great. It helps me so much to get through the winter keeping my nails lol To me they don't chip anymore and have a lot healthier look than before
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl
I fell in love with this product I use it all the time itis such a great product I recommend it to everyone
Jennifer G.
Mastic , NY
Does is work does it make your nails harden ? And how many times do you apply it ?
Kelly P.
Does this honestly work? I find a lot of these products are not my favorite.
Marissa d.
Does this really work? And does it keep it from chipping nail polish?
Morgan C.
Does this actually last the full 14 days? Is it worth it and actually work?
Steph C.
Malaysia
Will it last for 14 days after washing and bathing?