BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail care instantly transforms with the power of a shield, plus a sheer shine of color.

• Pre-treated, sheer color strips instantly bond to nails for maximum protection and strength, with a hint of color
  • These sheer color nail strips give an instant manicure
  • The color infused strips go on dry so there is no drying time or smudging
  • Strips won't chip up to 14 days. Choose among 3 sheer color shades!

Ingredients
Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyvinyl Butyral, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)].

• Does this actually last the full 14 days? Is it worth it ...1 Answers
  • How do these work? Are they something that you can use as...1 Answers
  • Will it last for 14 days after washing and bathing?1 Answers
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
Very good product. If you're like me and love to do your nails in an exciting way oother than a plain coat you should definitely buy this product. i found the colors to be very rich and the pen was so easy to use. Even if you're not that great at designing your nails this penpen make it so easy that anyonebcould do it.
Finnlee E.
When I got these I wasn't sure what to expect ... but they were fantastic! They were very easy to apply, and actually lasted LONGER than the package claimed! They protected my brittle nails from chipping and breaking, and made them shiny & tinted, yet natural.

Will definitely buy again, and recommend to anyone!
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
cant say enough about sally hansen its a quality product and last awhile.  its a little pricer then some but for the quality its well worth it.  the color selection is always good and i highly recommend them to anyone who does their nails regularly
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
I love Sally's products in general but this one is specially great. It helps me so much to get through the winter keeping my nails lol To me they don't chip anymore and have a lot healthier look than before
Fritzi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. Whenever I don't paint my nails I will apply this strips to protect and strengthen my nails. I find that this helps my nails especially because I wear nail polish a lot.
Nat O.
Belle chasse
I highly recommend this product if you have flexible nails, I started using it 3 weekes ago & now It's all I use. I don't wear nail polish anymore thanks to this. It's easy to use & I guarantee you will love it !
Cynthia G.
Louisville, KY
I really love these because after I got my acrylic off my nails they were very brittle and paper thin so I did not know what to do because I didn't want to have fake nails anymore, I got these and they have worked wonders.
Britney M.
These were great! At work I am constantly washing my hands so my nails are often very rough looking. These are great because they protect my nails and keep them looking great.
Alisha B.
I loved this product you're nails can become soft and brittle from lots of thing like washing dishes or washing you're hair and this makes your nails nice firm and break free
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
This is very interesting, bought it on a whim and it actually works. Shields my nails for a long time, however hard to apply
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
Does is work does it make your nails harden ? And how many times do you apply it ?
Kelly P.
Does this honestly work? I find a lot of these products are not my favorite.
Marissa d.
Does this really work? And does it keep it from chipping nail polish?
Morgan C.
Does this actually last the full 14 days? Is it worth it and actually work?
Steph C.
Malaysia
Will it last for 14 days after washing and bathing?

back