BY SALLY GIRL

Sally Girl Mini Nail Polishes are what they had in mind when they coined the phrase "great things come in small packages.

• Is it long duration and easy removal 1 Answers
  • Hi does this stay? Many of these nail polishes have not s...1 Answers
  • This product is long duration? 2 Answers
Maria B.
Review for: Pink It Up more...
I purchased a few of these at Sally’s beauty supply for $0.75 each!!! And loved them! Amazing formula! Not sticky , so pigmented, easy to layer and dries super quick!
Marie E.
Charlotte , NC
I love so much this tiny nail polish are awesome and the price are so good 😊 I always find good sales in sally !!!!
It is very beatiful,both the desing aand the color . Do not miss this and go for what they like.
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK
For the size it lasted me a long time and I loved the look in the color that I got I had an amazing experience with this product and most likely buy it again I highly recommend this to any nail polish junkie like I am
Dámaris L.
Is cute because the color is so beautiful, i love this. The duration is really god. I'm in love
I love how beautiful their colors are and how affordable they are! A perfect product for anyone.
Karen C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this, it has the perfect size if you want to put it in your bag or for travels, their colors are amazing and don't have to use so much product. 💅🏼👌🏼💕
alexandra m.
I think the Sally Girl Mini Nail Polish is perfect for a teenager because the colours are cute. It's in a perfect size for traveling.Also it's affordable and the quality is good.This nail polish dry quickly but you need a topcoat to last longer😙
Elizabeth R.
Review for: Mean Streak more...
I got this polish for free with some lashes from Sally last week, and to be honest I didn't expect much as far as quality considering it's a $.94 polish. But this is by far one of the best polished I've ever used. I work in healthcare so I clean my hands anywhere from 25-30 times a day, which is terrible on nail polish. I typically get about 2 days (if I'm lucky!) chip-free. This is going on my 5th day and not a chip! The ends are a little worn but hey I chew on my nails so that's saying something!
Velma W.
Review for: Mango Tango more...
What a beautiful color! I have over 400 bottles of nail polish, yet I didn't have a color like this until I stumbled upon it during a BOGO sale! So glad I did. Great formula and wear.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
This product is long duration?
Madi
Hi does this stay? Many of these nail polishes have not stayed on long, and I need one that does.
Rylee K.
Does it chip easily
Talisa H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I am looking for a new nail polish. Is this a good product to use.
Is it long duration and easy removal