BY SALLY GIRL

Sally Girl Mini Nail Polishes are what they had in mind when they coined the phrase "great things come in small packages.

• Is it long duration and easy removal 1 Answers
  • Hi does this stay? Many of these nail polishes have not s...1 Answers
  • This product is long duration? 2 Answers
Marie E.
Charlotte , NC
I love so much this tiny nail polish are awesome and the price are so good 😊 I always find good sales in sally !!!!
Brittany L.
Athens, AL
Great for little kids! It's goes on smoothly and the price is very reasonable. It drys fast and last for days!
I love how beautiful their colors are and how affordable they are! A perfect product for anyone.
Kristal D.
Ottawa
Lovely little nail polish bottles. Perfect for nail art if you have multiple colours to buy. They go on smooth without bubbling and have so many nice colours available. Slightly watery, 2 coats are needed to ensure even finish. A good value for the money nonetheless.
alexandra m.
I think the Sally Girl Mini Nail Polish is perfect for a teenager because the colours are cute. It's in a perfect size for traveling.Also it's affordable and the quality is good.This nail polish dry quickly but you need a topcoat to last longer😙
Catalina F.
Petorca Valparaíso chile
Wow bacan totalmente!💕🤗. Esta súper súper hermoso me encanto de todas maneras esta súper bueno , de echo ase muy
Poco
Mi
Hermana
Se compro uno y déjenme desirle a que esta súper bueno. 😊
Brianna S.
I really love this product! It isn't see through when you put it on. Which is good. I think it's a good value but maybe it could be a bit bigger. I have used it once and I would recommend it to others.
It is very beatiful,both the desing aand the color . Do not miss this and go for what they like.
Is cute because the color is so beautiful, i love this. The duration is really god. I'm in love
Mayra M.
Simplemente hermoso el producto ; lo amo mis uñas quedan preciosas y lo volvería usar siempre
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
This product is long duration?
Madi
Hi does this stay? Many of these nail polishes have not stayed on long, and I need one that does.
Rylee K.
Does it chip easily
Talisa H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I am looking for a new nail polish. Is this a good product to use.
Is it long duration and easy removal