BY SALLY GIRL

Sally Girl Mini Nail Polishes are what they had in mind when they coined the phrase "great things come in small packages.

• Is it long duration and easy removal 1 Answers
  • Hi does this stay? Many of these nail polishes have not s...1 Answers
  • This product is long duration? 2 Answers
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
Review for: Dreamy, 2 Cool, Manic, Mean Streak, Pink It Up, Mango Tango, Doup, Epic, In Love, Blue Glitter Dare U, Over U, Adios, Your Majesty, Fire! Fire!, Groovy, Blissful Kiss, Baby Doll, In The Pink, It's So Me more...
After my success with the sally girl eye shadows I decided to stretch out and try some other sally girl products.  I've tried almost every shade and it's hit or miss for me.

Some go on thick in a single stroke and others need 4 or 5 coats to look good and opaque.

While, I can't complain too much because of the price I won't be buying any more of these.
Maria B.
Review for: Pink It Up more...
I purchased a few of these at Sally’s beauty supply for $0.75 each!!! And loved them! Amazing formula! Not sticky , so pigmented, easy to layer and dries super quick!
Sara F.
Orange, TX
These little nail polishes are great for special occasions when you need a certain color but don't use nail polish often. I feel like they are definitely worth the affordable price they retail for.

I believe they also make great gifts for little girls who enjoy nail polish and make up. They're are also usually a large variety of color choice.
Karely E.
Yuma, AZ
I used to work for Sally's Beauty Supply and these little nail polishes always saved my life when i would forget to paint my nails! They last a good amount of time for the price and they had a variety of colors. (Although they got discontinued for a new brand called blitz which works just as great)
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK
For the size it lasted me a long time and I loved the look in the color that I got I had an amazing experience with this product and most likely buy it again I highly recommend this to any nail polish junkie like I am
Elizabeth L.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Doup, Baby Doll, Pink It Up, Way 2 Disco, Other more...
I wouldn't buy these for myself to wear regularly. Honestly they don't stay on well and you need to layer the polish in order to get a nice consultant color distribution. They packaging so cute though. They'd be nice as little gift or stocking stuffers though.
Ashely M.
Florence, AZ
Not happy with this product at all! I got the bright orange one so i could test the color since it was almost identical to a different brand and i like the color don't get me wrong but it went on uneven would not coat properly and once i got it to dry i went to go to the store and end i got in the car i had chips abs chunks missing. Ask i did was put on a seat belt and move my hair nothing harsh i was even careful about it. Now after waking up after a 4 hour nap it looks like i wore it for a week not to mention it's chalky looking. Oh and if you are like me and you put you hands near your mouth a bit don't get this in you mouth dry or not...the bitterness oh so horrible nail polish shouldn't have a taste once dry. The only good thing is it don't smell like polish normally does. I'm not get this ever again
Michelle F.
I love these tiny polishes because they are affordable but the quality is okay. I bought is from the Sally's beauty store and I would recommend it if you are just finding a quick cheap polish.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I love these mini polishes for my daughter! She has her nail space next to mine, and these keep her out of mine. They're good quality and perfect for small fingers.
Karen C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this, it has the perfect size if you want to put it in your bag or for travels, their colors are amazing and don't have to use so much product. 💅🏼👌🏼💕
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
This product is long duration?
Madi
Hi does this stay? Many of these nail polishes have not stayed on long, and I need one that does.
Rylee K.
Does it chip easily
Talisa H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I am looking for a new nail polish. Is this a good product to use.
Is it long duration and easy removal