BY SALLY GIRL

Joseph C.
Deltona, FL
For the price tag, you really can't go wrong with these. These were some of the first eye shadows I ever purchased and I still have some in my collection! The shade range is really nice and the pigmentation is bomb! Great for pops of color!
Abra v.
Ansonia, CT
For the most part these little guys are great ... they come in many color options ... and have both shimmer or matte finish. there is a bit of fall out and pigments are O.K ...but for the price you can't beat it! plus they are stackable !
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like these. I know they're not the BEST shadows by any means, but they're fun to play with and to collect. Plus they're pigmented, and i like the cream color to just set a primer on a no makeup day to keep from creasing.
Kim C.
I bought these on clearance and regretted it. The colors mixed together and got crumbly, and then didn't last long when applied. Id recommend more for dress up than actually wear.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
I find these shadows to have lots of fallout but its worth the price. the shades I've used have been very pigmented and last throughout the day with a primer
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
Forest is the color I'm reviewing. Pretty forest green color. Good especially for the low price. Would like to try some other colors by Sally Girl.
Mary Kate T.
The idea is cute. I think it makes a fun gift for a little girl more than anything. I don't really like the color or texture for myself.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
These are cheap and are very pigmented but they do not last very long. I've tried with primer and with paint pods but they still fade.
Amberlee W.
Fort Collins
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing, it is very pigmented and very smooth. It is a very good traveling sized eyeshadow. I recommend this alot.
Ashley E.
This is a good inexpensive choice when you want to add some color. I buy these to go with my daughter's Halloween costumes