BY SALLY GIRL

Sarah A.
Logan, WV
For it's price this brand and product is fantastic. I picked up the shades navy and wine on a whim while visiting a Sally's store with a friend. They were dirt cheap and I really didn't expect much, but I love them. I don't use them alone. I always match them with another product and they blend really well.

They're very pigmented - esp. the shade wine. They're buttery to the touch and I've used them dry and wet.

It's also convenient that they attach to each other. They're really small and if they didn't do this I wouldn't consider them an on the go shadow, because they'd easily get lost at the bottom of my makeup bag.
Alyssa D.
I absolutely love my Sally girl connecting Compaq eyeshadows. I have the two shades PNE and champagne. I like that you can connect them to create a big pallet or take them on their own individually. I love their summers but I believe that you can also buy them in mats. I also feel dishes are very good highlighters as well. I have no complaints about these products and I absolutely love the
Emily G.
Went to review these and apparently they connect??? Only took me 2 years to discover that. Lmao. Very cheap, and you get what you pay for. It's a good low cost brand... but I hope you don't have high expectations. Colors are gorgeous. I suppose I would purchase again but I wouldn't go to the store specifically for them! Warning, they do crease.
Alexis K.
Waterloo
I love this eyeshadow, I have the one in the shade AQUA. It is a beautiful bright blue. It is very creamy and very blendable. It lasts all day, and it is worth the money!!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Man it's been a while since I bought new ones of these but I love them. I still have the older ones I've had for probably over ten years. I haven't went through them not because I don't like them but I find myself not wanting to finish them because I love them. Silly I know
Karina S.
Delhi, CA
These eye shadows are extremely underrated and hardly talked about. Crazy pigmented and under a dollar. The colors Brick and Wine are exact dupes for the colors Garnet and Deep Purple in my Lorac Pro palette and perform exactly the same. The only downside is probably the fall out but I don't mind it too much. The packaging is also amazing the single shadows can be linked together to create your own little shadow quad or larger palette. Such a shame that they will be discontinued soon so pick them up if you get the chance.
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
For under a buck, this is a great eyeshadow. I just finished up my white (I can't remember the color name for the life of me!), and it was one of the best white eyeshadows I've ever used. I used a brush with it, and found that there were times where it would cling to my entire face after I put it on my lids. Other than that, I recommend it for a cheap color with good coverage.
Nena T.
I love these got these as a gift and have been building a little pallate since. They are easy to use well pigmented. And work well no matter what you use to apply them. I've used sponge tips and brushes and the color goes on just as well with both. Easily blendable if that's what you searching for. And a great variety of colors!
Samantha F.
I bought these thinking how cute the packageing is and portable but was disappointed with how long it lasted......mine broke and the colors aren't very pigmented. i would recommend these to someone who is just starting to use makeup for practice because its cheap and cute.
Meav B.
Who doesn't love a good bargain? I saw these at my local Sally's Beauty Supply and decided for under a buck a piece why not? I got Green Apple (388724) and Blue Marine (388711) to try out and love the way they look. Make sure you prime before you use or the color may fade though out the day.