MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowSally Girl
Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts

Sally Girl Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts

by Sally Girl

Is this any good??
Start your review of Sally Girl Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts!
Abra V.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
For the most part these little guys are great ... they come in many color options ... and have both shimmer or matte finish. there is a bit of fall out and pigments are O.K ...but for the price you can't beat it! plus they are stackable !
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts Champagne []
I love these Sally Girl Eyeshadow Connecting Compacts! These little eyeshadows work great and are very highly pigmented. They can be found at Sally beauty supply stores. They are a good quality eyeshadow at a very affordable price. I have been using these Sally Girl eyeshadows for several years now. I will continue to buy Sally Girl Eyeshadow Connecting Compacts in the future.
lynette C.
Rosamond, CA
Sally Girl Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts uploaded by lynette C.
Review for: Olive
for real make up users.this doesnt meet the standards.first time make lovers just starting out.i would recomend trying I find this is better suited for young girls.the color is real cute.the pigments are ok.cpuld be better.its cute and little.worth the price they sell it for.cute stocking stuffer.
Emily G.
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
Went to review these and apparently they connect??? Only took me 2 years to discover that. Lmao. Very cheap, and you get what you pay for. It's a good low cost brand... but I hope you don't have high expectations. Colors are gorgeous. I suppose I would purchase again but I wouldn't go to the store specifically for them! Warning, they do crease.
Tiffany T.
Laurel, MS
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
Forest is the color I'm reviewing. Pretty forest green color. Good especially for the low price. Would like to try some other colors by Sally Girl.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Sally Girl Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts uploaded by Jennifer P.
Sally Girl Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts uploaded by Jennifer P.
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
Man it's been a while since I bought new ones of these but I love them. I still have the older ones I've had for probably over ten years. I haven't went through them not because I don't like them but I find myself not wanting to finish them because I love them. Silly I know
Nena T.
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
I love these got these as a gift and have been building a little pallate since. They are easy to use well pigmented. And work well no matter what you use to apply them. I've used sponge tips and brushes and the color goes on just as well with both. Easily blendable if that's what you searching for. And a great variety of colors!
Meav B.
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
Who doesn't love a good bargain? I saw these at my local Sally's Beauty Supply and decided for under a buck a piece why not? I got Green Apple (388724) and Blue Marine (388711) to try out and love the way they look. Make sure you prime before you use or the color may fade though out the day.
lizz C.
1,756 reviews
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts
I have this in a blue shade it Sooo pigmented and really really pretty, these are super nice
brenda R.
Review for: Eye Shadow Connecting Compacts [Fairy Pink]
These eyeshadow are so pigmented and creamy. Some shades are better than others but I enjoy this one because it can also work as a nice highlight.