Sally Beauty Supply

by Sally Beauty Supply

What's your favorite thing from Sally Beauty Supply ?
Who loves this store?
Has anyone tried their col-lab beauty foundation? I went shopping and doing a whole line of foundation that I have never heard of before!!
Start your review of Sally Beauty Supply!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye.in 10 reviews
I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore.in 9 reviews
Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff in 7 reviews
8 days agoGreensburg, PA
if i ever want to dye my hair i only use sallys hair products. they are alot safer than walmart brands such as splot. and they have so many color options to chose from.
2 months agoOrlando, FL
I can not locate it on this app but I use the generic brand of shampoo and usually buy the purple brightening shampoo as well as he thickening body shampoo. I am so impressed with the results of both of these shampoos and have used them for quite a while. They are compared to brands such as the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo which my friend personally has used and admits that they work the same.
2 months ago
I rate the product I got form there a 5 star because it really match the color I was looking for and it really was an easy process and it didn’t damage my hair like it would if I went to the hair salon so I really recommend this to others that want to die their hair but not damage there hair.
3 months agoSouthlake, TX
I purchased their blender sponge with the metal spiral holder. This sponge is comparable to the original BB. If they offer a two for one special, I will buy more.  The price is reasonable compared to the original BB.  I also purchase my hair color from Sally.  Great prices.
2 months agoLynn Haven, FL
I do genuinely like Sally’s beauty. I haven’t been in there in a while but that’s not because they’re not a great store. My nail collection has just gotten too big to handle and needs no more. They have a great selection of nail polish as well as hair and other beauty supplies.
3 months ago
Recently bought a hair dye from here. Not sure of what it was called at the moment but let me tell you that it was AMAZING! It has lasted me for over a month now and is now just starting to fade a bit! Highly recommend. Will have to get some more to do another review on it!
2 months agoLexington , KY
I use their wholesale type products such as acetone and wood wax sticks. However, they are most expensive for most things than a place like cosmoprof and I would never use their dyes since they can’t carry salon brands. I do love their Euronext extensions though!
3 months agoBangor, ME
I love Sally's. It is the only place to go where I live in Maine and they are the only place to get my semi dyes to create my navy blue with out green fade hair. They have products for just about any need and price point.
2 months agoKansas City, MO
This place is fantastic for getting hair dye supplies, nail supplies, salon supplies, hair tools, & so much more! They have pretty good prices & some great sales! I shop here very frequently! Yes!!! Go...now... seriously!
10 days agoParker, CO
I get all my nail files from Sally’s and they are always perfect. They have so many different grits to choose from. You cannot go wrong. And if you don’t know they are always happy to help you out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Sue P. 4 months ago
I love the hair color they sale at Sally’s as well as their hairspray they sale great products and quality there.