Sally Beauty Supply

by Sally Beauty Supply

Do you shop at Sally’s for hair products!
Does anyone has a Rewards card @ ???? If yes what you Redeem the Rewards points @?????
What is your favorite item to purchase over at Sally’s beauty supply ????
Start your review of Sally Beauty Supply!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye.in reviews
I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore.in reviews
Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,620 reviews
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Kellen H.
This store has all the products I use! I can depend on this store to have everything in stock! I love that they have a reward program so I earn while I buy! It’s not costly and they do put items on sale! I definitely recommend it to all who are looking for hair products and etc!
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Ana C.
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Ana C.
I by some stuff in Sally’s I love the quality products I want change my hair color so I went yesterday to Sally’s and it buy this color I love it and don’t damage my hair 👍🏻❤️
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Ketzi T.
Always my favorite in articles of hair and dyes, toner, perms, extensions, moisturizing shampoo of everything to achieve a good look, we will play with toner and lights, I recommend you to take a walk and you will leave in love 💯❣ #sallybeauty #hair #wella
Yahaira  G.
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Yahaira  G.
Sallys is my go to hair supply store. During the start of pandemic I was able to order everything I needed online. It was fast and easy. The reason why I rated Sally’s a 4/5 is recently I have to go to two different stores to get everything I need. I love trying out new and clean products at Sally’s. I even like to ask for recommendations for my leave in conditioners.
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Ana W.
Fast and easy to get what you want. Many times you can find good deals and discounts. Also I love their Generic products that similar to other brands, works good and not cost too much. Stuff always nice and friendly ))
Whittney B.
Glendale, KY
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Whittney B.
Sally's is great. A huge variety and range of everything beauty. Several options to choose from, cheap and expensive. 80% of the things I get from there are great, a few misses in between.
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Lawanda  F.
I love Sally’s especially when they have the 4 for $20 sale can’t wait to review these products for you all check out sale deals
Sarah M.
Ithaca, NY
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Sarah M.
#AGEbeautiful #wella #ion #saloncareprofessional Sally's is the place to go for ALL you beauty self care needs and advice they also now sell not only arctic fox but also lime crime!
Meghan M.
Akron, OH
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Meghan M.
There are some good brands here for hair and makeup. And I love their gel nail section.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Karen W.
I like that they have better options than the drugstore. & their generic products usually are great dupes for the original product. The only reason I took a star off I'd that they do sell bleach & 40 volume developer to people that have no clue as to what they're doing. That's just the cosmetology school coming out of me. I actually went there today to pick up so options for my ongoing fight for coral hair!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
il y a un an
Maraly A. il y a un an
Their brand Ion or Artic fox is awesome , use semi-perm so you do not have to much trouble if you want to change to another color and use developer 30 not 40 or you will damage your scalp and your hair folicles!