BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• I have been wanting to go blonde again. My hair is super dark and...2 Answers
  • What do you like from this store8 Answers
  • How good is the hair dye?10 Answers
Sally Beauty Supply
  • "If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye." in 10 reviews
  • "I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore." in 9 reviews
  • "Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff " in 7 reviews
t s.
Great if you’re looking for something specific or browsing. They have a huge selection of nail polish and ardell lashes. If you catch a sale, grab those products fast! They will run out fast. The best flat irons are here if you have really thick hair. Check out the stuff around the counter, they have really cute lipsticks, glitters etc. I wish they sold a few more textured hair products.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Being someone who shopped at Sally’s while in hair school, and worked at afterwards... I had a love hate relationship with this company. They don’t quite give you the training you need in providing customers with the appropriate hair care. So you have to be cautious when asking questions, because some employees aren’t licensed. But the store is definitely very affordable!
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I frequent several beauty supply stores because each has their unique items. At Sally there is one item in particular that I love! My daughter has long hair that reaches past her bottom. It's gorgeous, she's 8 and prefers it long, like Rapunzel, in her words. They have a "wet type" brush but it's not The Wet brush, its called Brush Strokes. This brush slides through wet hair like a dream. I grab 3 brushes every time I go. I also have long hair and my 11 year old son likes his hair past his chin, so I buy it in different colors. They offer really nice neon and pretty eye catching colors. I even buy one for my Maltese because it's so smooth on wet hair. A must try to avoid breakage when brushing wet hair!!
Jennifer G.
The nail filer I got from here was named sally Hansen and they are my absolute favorite nail filer! My nails are not that thick yet so the filer doesn’t chip them trying to file it down. For toes I recommend it if their not thick nails . I have also noticed that having a softer grade helps with my precision on the nail and how I want them to look.
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
I get asked every single day 'What kind of lipstick are you wearing?' I have been wearing this for over 10 years. I love it! It stays on for a very long time. Sometimes I regret telling people where I buy it because it gets bought up frequently. I have travelled to 3 Sally's in a row to find one in stock. My adult son jokes that if I were on the survivor show, this would be my one item.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love shopping at Sally for all of my hair care needs. I have blonde hair and like to keep it platinum so I’m always going in for toner or platinum products. I also love that they carry The brand Ion, because that is my new favorite brand for caring for my hair. They have tons of options, all affordable and I love it.
Taylor W.
louisville , KY
if i am ever in the need for something to do with my hair i go to sally’s. i get all my hair dyes and treatments from here. also every time i go the workers are very helpful. that might just be where i live at but i think they put qualified people in good positions to give you good hair advice.
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Love this store! I always get fantastic deals. I have recently bought their col•lab line of makeup products. The contour brush is so soft! The loose powder I really like. The primer makes my skin really soft but doesn't seem to really minimize my pores like it says. I also just bought their meet your matte velvet foundation yesterday and I can already tell I am not a fan. It just doesn't do well with my skin. It shows every one of my pores, is very shiny and feels thick. On the positive side it doesn't take much to cover a large area. But the hair color and nail products I have bought I absolutely loved!
Cali D.
It’s always nice and clean and the employees are always nice and helpful. If I can’t find something or need advice on what type of product I should be using. I really like their argan oil hair dyes. Always go back for anything I have questions on.
Trang N.
I love Sally’s! They have almost everything you could can think of when it comes to hair and nail products. The prices are affordable & they always have sales going on, along with being a Sally’s beauty member. My go to place for hair supplies.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How good is the hair dye?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
What do you like from this store
Allison D.
What is the best way to find coupons for Sally's?
Esther K.
Do they carry high end products?
Marisela P.
Salem, OR
How good are the Hair extensions at Sally's?