BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• I have been wanting to go blonde again. My hair is super dark and I...2 Answers
  • What do you like from this store8 Answers
  • How good is the hair dye?10 Answers
Sally Beauty Supply
  • "If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye." in 10 reviews
  • "I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore." in 9 reviews
  • "Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff " in 7 reviews
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
store in my town is awful!! Laurel ms.half the products almost no service!!!Just this week I needed an item that even there online listing says they have. I looked @ the beginning of the week. Just empty place where the item should be.Sooo.I just waited until they got there truck & came back. Still nope! So I requested they order it For me & I had to move my client. I called a day or two later to see if it came in. They said yes it is here. So I went to the nursing home to let my client know . when I left the home I called one more time b4 I made the trip to town. They assured me it was there. So I drove into Town.When I arrived they where all busy no greeting. So I looked and the empty shape was still there so I just asked thinking they must have held it for me. The girl I had talked to was the girl I asked to find my product. Or had the same voice at least.She then said yes yes let me show u. And led me to the empty spot! She said they sold it....My client canceld !!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
So, I guess it depends which location you go to. But they are not all dependable. You go to a beauty supply store hoping that the people that work there know a thing or two on the products they're selling for the company or how to use them. Well, I went to a Sally's in Miami, on 8th street sw 67th Ave and I went in to purchase the best purple shampoo for my hair that's sulfate free. And well, the employee at the store was more lost than I was. I literally had to google the products and go from there to see what product to buy. I was so disappointed. I will never step food in that Sally's. Hopefully they're not all the same.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I use to work for a company big name brand that sold here. And let me tell you it was pure trash. Anyways. Here we have a lot of people thinking they are buying professional products well you're not and the color is al cheap If your hairstylist is using the products sold here she clearly does not care about quality. You want quality stop going to chop shops Salons. Also prfessional products are Paul Mitchell matrix. Redken chi and so on. Nothing here is professional
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
I can't tell you how much I love Sally beauty supply. I have been a loyal Sally shopper for more than 15 years. Their generic brand shampoos cannot be beat they are top-of-the-line a great quality I recommend them to everyone and anyone. I also really enjoyed their nail care supplies they have stood the test of time for me and it's something that I think anyone who is interested in getting good nail polish and nail products should try their baseline nail products.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
I'm constantly coming back to this store ūüė≠ it's so damn amazing but I always end up being broke when I come out. I buy all of my lip liners from here for only 2.49 each and they are so pigmented. I also buy my hair dye to dye my hair because yes I do it myself. They are such a big help there customer service is so friendly well at least the one I go to. Such great quality product. They will forever have me as a client.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King George, VA
I've been going to Sally's since I can remember! Even as a licensed professional now, I still go to Sally's sometimes vs. going to the pro only stores. I find it easy to find what you need and not too overwhelming in the store. I absolutely love that they not only have pro and student discount cards, but they also offer their insider card for free to military members and family!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
I love Sally's so much. They have everything you need for beauty products there. From hair, to nails, to makeup, and on and on. There prices are amazing for such great brands and great quality stuff. Sally's is one of the places I go to a lot even my hair stylist recommending me to that place. They attract everybody and there products are worth every minute.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Atalissa, IA
Sallys Beauty Supply is the only place that I go to get my hair treatments and shampoo and condinor. My hairstyles always has me going to their to get my hair essentials. I have got a curling wand from here and it is the my most favorite. I also like that you can get nail polishes here. I get most of my OPI nail polishes from Sallys Beauty Supply.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Oh How I just love Sally's!!! They have a great rewards program it's $5 to sign up, if you shop here frequently it's so worth it, for the amount of $ you save on products! I love their generic line of hair care products nothing cheap about this line other than the price! Same results as expensive salon hair care for half the price! Try them out!!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for buying hair care stuff! They have a good variety of stuff & stuff for waxing & they also sell nail polishes & all stuff for nails & hair dyes. Good place to shop! The price is pretty decent too on all their stuff. They also have heatless curling stuff & hair towels that are better than the regular towels.
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How good is the hair dye?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you like from this store
Allison D.
Allison D.
What is the best way to find coupons for Sally's?
Esther K.
Esther K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they carry high end products?
Marisela P.
Marisela P.
Salem, OR
How good are the Hair extensions at Sally's?