BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Reviews (1996)
  • "If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye." in 10 reviews
  • "I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore." in 9 reviews
  • "Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff " in 7 reviews
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I love shopping in Sally’s the only thing I don’t like is how they charge you to use their card or be a member of the Sally club I always end up paying for it and get $5 dollars off my next visit which I’ve never managed to make it back before it expired!! I like that I can get really good gold curling irons that have professional heat settings and I also purchased my own hot wax for eyebrows and that nice little mustache of hair on my upper lip that shows up too much if I don’t wax!! It’s great to be able to purchase professional products but I really wish they would just give you a savings card like everyone else and not charge me yearly for it! I think when I go back I’m actually going to pass on that this time seeing as I get in Sally’s about 2 times a year anyway!!
Bonita S.
Parkville
You can find everything you need for your hair here! They do well other things like nail polish and makeup but I really love the wide variety of hair products. They don’t have a lot in terms of natural hair (which is why they don’t get a 5) but everything else from dyes that are very unique colors to the latest and greatest in hair tools. They also give a lot of coupons and deals via email when you sign up for their membership. And even if your not a member they always have coupons in their book or on their website. It’s truly a place that’s a one stop shop in beauty.
t s.
Great if you’re looking for something specific or browsing. They have a huge selection of nail polish and ardell lashes. If you catch a sale, grab those products fast! They will run out fast. The best flat irons are here if you have really thick hair. Check out the stuff around the counter, they have really cute lipsticks, glitters etc. I wish they sold a few more textured hair products.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sally Beauty Supply has the best selection of hair products it's my one stop shop for natural hair care. The prices are reasonable and the staff are very helpful. If you don't know much about a product the staff is very knowledgeable . Also they have great incentives like tote bags if you meet a qualifying purchase. I highly recommend Sally Beauty Supply for your hair care needs.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Being someone who shopped at Sally’s while in hair school, and worked at afterwards... I had a love hate relationship with this company. They don’t quite give you the training you need in providing customers with the appropriate hair care. So you have to be cautious when asking questions, because some employees aren’t licensed. But the store is definitely very affordable!
Laura M.
Manhattan
It has everything you need that is beauty the only issue is the price is a bit expensive but that is just because it’s named brand products. But I buy all my nail and hair supplies from there, I’ve haven’t had a problem with their products.
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
I get asked every single day 'What kind of lipstick are you wearing?' I have been wearing this for over 10 years. I love it! It stays on for a very long time. Sometimes I regret telling people where I buy it because it gets bought up frequently. I have travelled to 3 Sally's in a row to find one in stock. My adult son jokes that if I were on the survivor show, this would be my one item.
Audrey T.
Kaneohe
I always come here for my nail files and nail polish remover! Beauty secrets non acetone nail polish remover is the only kind I buy. It takes off even the most difficult glitter polish with minimal cotton balls. They have great sales and an insider program to save even more.
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Love this store! I always get fantastic deals. I have recently bought their col•lab line of makeup products. The contour brush is so soft! The loose powder I really like. The primer makes my skin really soft but doesn't seem to really minimize my pores like it says. I also just bought their meet your matte velvet foundation yesterday and I can already tell I am not a fan. It just doesn't do well with my skin. It shows every one of my pores, is very shiny and feels thick. On the positive side it doesn't take much to cover a large area. But the hair color and nail products I have bought I absolutely loved!
Cali D.
Reading, PA
It’s always nice and clean and the employees are always nice and helpful. If I can’t find something or need advice on what type of product I should be using. I really like their argan oil hair dyes. Always go back for anything I have questions on.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How good is the hair dye?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
What do you like from this store
Allison D.
What is the best way to find coupons for Sally's?
Esther K.
Do they carry high end products?
Marisela P.
Salem, OR
How good are the Hair extensions at Sally's?