Sally Beauty Supply

by Sally Beauty Supply

I want to retouch my hair. Any good hair dye brands that are carried at Sally Beauty Supply stores? The colors teal/aqua and different purples :)
A quien mas le gusta estos productos aparte de mi ?
Hi girls! Today I went to Sally Beauty Supply and I discovered this brand, some of you try it? it sounds really interesting and affordable [product:sally-beauty-supply]
Start your review of Sally Beauty Supply!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye.in reviews
I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore.in reviews
Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff in reviews
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by ketzi T.
Always my favorite in articles of hair and dyes, toner, perms, extensions, moisturizing shampoo of everything to achieve a good look, we will play with toner and lights, I recommend you to take a walk and you will leave in love 💯❣ #sallybeauty #hair #wella
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Ana W.
Fast and easy to get what you want. Many times you can find good deals and discounts. Also I love their Generic products that similar to other brands, works good and not cost too much. Stuff always nice and friendly ))
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Lawanda F.
I love Sally’s especially when they have the 4 for $20 sale can’t wait to review these products for you all check out sale deals
Meghan M.
Akron, OH
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Meghan M.
There are some good brands here for hair and makeup. And I love their gel nail section.
Sarah M.
Ithaca, NY
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Sarah M.
#AGEbeautiful #wella #ion #saloncareprofessional Sally's is the place to go for ALL you beauty self care needs and advice they also now sell not only arctic fox but also lime crime!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Karen W.
I like that they have better options than the drugstore. & their generic products usually are great dupes for the original product. The only reason I took a star off I'd that they do sell bleach & 40 volume developer to people that have no clue as to what they're doing. That's just the cosmetology school coming out of me. I actually went there today to pick up so options for my ongoing fight for coral hair!!
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've shopped here for years. They always have great sales and deals for beauty club members. I'm not a professional but I feel like one when I shop there.
Melissa E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sally is the place I get my hair color. Thankfully it has always been in stock. Their sales are hit and miss. I wish they would beef up their rewards/discount program. I will return to Sally but only for my hair color!
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Melissa D.
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Melissa D.
I like this store so much it has great products like makeup and hair care and lotion Shampoos and conditioner and nail polishes and nail care set I shop here once in awhile. Yes I like shopping here. It's awesome this is wear I get my yellow concealer stick from Palladio products love them
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Sally Beauty Supply uploaded by Wendy C.
I love love love this hair color it's the only brand that keeps my hair purple longer. Sally's have amazing deals like buy 2 get one free. Always shoo at Sallys or Sally.com Ion Purple Semi Permanent Hair Color
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
il y a 9 jours
Maraly A. il y a 2 jours
Their brand Ion or Artic fox is awesome , use semi-perm so you do not have to much trouble if you want to change to another color and use developer 30 not 40 or you will damage your scalp and your hair folicles!
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
Hi girls! Today I went to Sally Beauty Supply and I discovered this brand, some of you try it? it sounds really interesting and affordable Sally Beauty Supply
Laura B. il y a 2 ans
Their mascara called the works (pink tube) is amazing!
michelle M.
Cleveland, OH
il y a 2 ans
Michele Q. il y a un an
Everything! I could spend a fortune in there, I'm like a kid in a candy store! 😂