BY SALIX LLC

RUJ1089: Features: -Dog treat-Made with real chicken-High in protein and 98 percent fat free-Helps promote better dental hygiene by reducing tartar and calculus buildup-Healthy and delicious way to satisfy your dog s natural urge to chew-Manufactured under strict food safety guidelines-Rawhide, Smoked Pork Hide, Chicken Breast, Water, Glycerin, Salt. see more...

Andrea C.
At first these were the only bones I would give my active chewer lab puppy. But then I learned that raw hides are not good for dogs in excess. Once the dog chews and swallows the raw hide, it then continues to expand and bloat inside their stomach - which can cause serious problems. I would recommend an animal bone instead.
Vanessa G.
I caution all dog owners to be very careful with rawhide bones. Even though dogs love them, it is easy for them to ingest large pieces that can get lodged in their esophagus and cause injury. I prefer indestructible chew toys such as Kongs and Nylabones.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Gave these to dog the I had as a kid. She loved them! Once she destroyed them, we took them away from her. We never let her eat them, and I recommend you not letting your dog eat them.
Aubrey S.
These are great if your dogs are chewers. My labs love to lay down and work on these until they are gone.