Salix Llc 2PK 8

• "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "They last us a long time since I have two small Pomeranians." in 1 review
Katelyn A.
Greer, Sc
Love the braid it takes longer for my dogs to chew them. they live the taste though one of my dogs carries it around with her when i give her one.
Jami L.
Meridianville, AL
My dog enjoys these. Although they only last about 20 minutes and he has devoured the whole thing. He's a big boy though.
Hollyann F.
Charleston, SC
Great for while I'm out of the house these keep my dogs busy! They last a long time because my dogs are light chewers.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
My lab loves these! It is great because he can chew at it for days before it is gone and it keeps him busy!
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
My small dogs love these!! They last us a long time since I have two small Pomeranians.
Jordan R.
My dog loves these! They keep her occupied so long! She loves them i recommend them.