Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesSalix
Dog Supplies Good N Fun Pork/Beef Crunchy Sticks

Salix Dog Supplies Good N Fun Pork/Beef Crunchy Sticks

by Salix

Salix Good n Fun Pork and Beef Crunchy Sticks are Natural Rawhide made with Premium Pork and Beef - Gourmet Dog Chew. Entertains dogs with Goodness. Made in Ecuador - HACCP and ISO 9001 Certified.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salix Dog Supplies Good N Fun Pork/Beef Crunchy Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlyn P.
My dog loved these as a puppy! My aunt has a terrier & she loves them. She'll play with them for a little & then end up eating them. lol
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats she enjoys and I don't buy these all the time only when we Travel so she could snack on the plabe
Stephanie R.
Sorrento, FL
My pitbull has these. They're nice for a little snack. I like to call them "poop treats". It's her reward for when she goes poop outside like a good girl.
Emily C.
Wilmington , NC
My dog loves these and she is typically a very picky eater. Also, I like how the treats have a crunchy and chewy feature for keeping her teeth clean while also not being too hard for her to chew.

Looking for your answer?