BY SALIX

All natural premium chews. Made from the finest american beef hides. Veterinarian approved. Promotes better dental hygiene. Kennel tested and approved. Long lasting. All natural premium chews. Made from the finest american beef hides. Veterinarian approved. Promotes better dental hygiene. Kennel tested and approved. Long lasting. Beefhide.: Size: 6 in./2 ct. see more...

Courtney M.
Akron, OH
My dogs love these bones! I have two medium size dogs and these bones will usually last them a week or less. Great to give them if you want to keep them occupied
Holly D.
Bridgeview, IL
Great bones for small and big dogs. My big lab loves these bones and takes a while to chew them too! These bones can also help strengthen and help your dogs teeth.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not impressed with this product all my dogs I ever had had no use for this profit so I don't buy it anymore and waste my money on it.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
My dogs love these and it gives them something to chew on so they leave other things alone, great for their teeth as well.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My (bigger) dogs, love these. I get the bigger ones when I see them. But I give these to them to keep them entertained
Meriah L.
Fredericktown, OH
My dog loves these bones, I give one to her every time I leave to keep her busy while I am gone happy dog happy life
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
My doggies love a good bone and will lay down and chew for hours, recommend for sure.
Nicole R.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This keeps my two dogs busy and happy for at least 30 minutes. They love these bones.
sadie R.
Cullman, AL
Love this product and that it's the natural flavor. My dogs love these bones!!