BY SALINE SOOTHERS

Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THESE ARE A LIFESAVER WHEN YOU HAVE A COLD/FLU AND ARE SUFFERING FROM A RUNNY NOSE! I was having so much trouble with my kleenex drying out my nose area- it was all red and hurt terribly! I saw these at Walmart and figured I'd give them a shot... they are like Vicks Vapor Rub in a wipe! It soothed the chapped raw area around and inside my nose, while also helping me breath a little better by having that menthol... I ended up stocking up after that when cold and flu season rolls around because these are hands down THE BEST product to have once you feel like your nose is starting to run. Use them even BEFORE you have any raw areas on your nose, and you will not get it at all. So awesome.
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
After wiping my nose with traditional tissues my nose was red and tender. I decided to try these wipes and they saved the day and my nose... Wonderful item I recommend to all.
Breana G.
I use these when my daughter has a cold and when her nose is stuffy. They are very soft.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is this product used for?