Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesSalerno
The Original Butter Cookies - 8 oz

Salerno The Original Butter Cookies - 8 oz

by Salerno

Salerno's Original Butter Cookies have been a family favorite since 1933. Kids love putting the cookie rings around their fingers and nibbling on the delicious, classic flavor of the butter cookie.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salerno The Original Butter Cookies - 8 oz!
Brandy G.
These are not just good, they are classic! Great price, great snack, good for kids and adults. They are simple and easy to throw in a bag and bring with you. I grew up eating these and will continue to purchase them. Highly recommend. :)
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Oh my godddd!!! These give me life! When I was a kid I couldn't wait to go to my grandmas house to eat these! I can literally eat an entire box to myself! The most addicting delicious cookies I have ever eaten!
Mary C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Original Salerno Butter cookies have been a true part of our family for many generations!  Children love their great buttery taste as well as adults because they are not overly sweet. The kids love also putting their finger through the cookie middle! They are still reasonably priced and this product is highly recommended by me.
Stacy W.
Louisville, KY
Irma F.Friona, TX59 conversations Love this cookies. The taste is great and the price too. Love them with coffee. and even just to snack. they are great
Irma F.