Salerm Wheat Germ Conditioning Treatment (Mascarilla Capilar) 6.74 oz

by Salerm

WHEAT GERM CONDITIONING TREAMTENT is specially recommeded as a beauty treatment for dry and damaged hair. Its nutritive components condition hair from the roots to the tips, adding softness and vitality to hair. The main ingredients of the HAIR MASK...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salerm Wheat Germ Conditioning Treatment (Mascarilla Capilar) 6.74 oz!
4 days agoHazleton
Best hair treatment eeevvvveeerrr!!!!! 😍😍 leaves my hair soft! It’s an excellent product and Ana amazing hair line to use
25 days agoLa Romana
This hair mask has stolen all my attention to it, I use it frequently and the changes are positive, the hair looks so different and beautiful, that I highly recommend it to my coworkers and friends and it has been great as well as me!